The Swedish Job part 2

"I made a tuna mold, maybe Diego wants some" Elliot told Lila as the two of us were sitting down on the sofa.

She went towards the bedroom where Diego was sleeping. "You hungry?" She asked him as she pushed the curtains, used as doors away.

"Elliot's made moldy tuna" she pointed behind her to Elliot who was still in the kitchen.

"It's a tuna mold" Elliot corrected her annoyed. "I'll pass" I heard Diego mumble from the bedroom.

"Where's my shirt?" He asked Lila. "Where do you think you're going?" Lila asked him confused.

"If I have to stay here to save all of your asses, you stay here too you dipshit!" I yelled at him from the sofa.

"Shut up!" He yelled back. "This is all connected to JFK, and my dad's right in the middle of it" he explained to Lila.

"That's why he attacked me last night" he added. "No, he attacked you because he doesn't like you!" I yelled at him.

I saw Lila take a broom from the corner as Diego kept talking, ignoring my comments. "Cause he knows that I'm actually getting closer to-" he groaned as I saw Lila push the end of the broom towards Diego stab wound.

I began laughing as I heard Diego fall on the bed. "Shut up, Victoria!" He groaned. "My name is not Victoria!" I yelled back frustrated.

"Yeah, you're in such a fit state to fight. You should probably go right now" Lila said sarcastically.

"What is wrong with you?" Diego asked her frustrated.

"You almost got killed last night" Lila told him. "Take a day off" she added and put the broom back in the corner.

"I'm going to the bathroom" I told Elliot. He nodded and continued putting plates on the table.

I went towards the bathroom and closed the door behind me. After I went, I flushed the toilet and began to wash my hands.

I took a towel of the cabinet and dried my hands. I looked at myself in the mirror, just staring.

I didn't want to be Victoria anymore, nor do I actually want to be Luzia but what choice do I have? When my name is Victoria, the only thing that I can remember is the time I spent in that house and the time I moved out. The only time I was happy was when I became a mafia boss.

Sounds weird, I know. But a lot of shit happened when I moved out of the house and before I became a mafia boss. I was homeless, but at that moment, I didn't care. The only thing I cared about was to move out of that house. So when I did, I was homeless for a year until I started pickpocketing people and began working at jobs.

Sleeping on the streets was not fun, at all. People try to do many things to a homeless eighteen year old at night who's sleeping on the street.

Life sucked.

But when I'm Luzia, I feel like a whole new different person. I feel happier for sure. But, it's like I created a whole new identity and it's like I never had a past.

It's like I never had to other seven dumbasses and the horrible excuses of parents. Because at the end of the day, that's what made me, myself.

So, I don't fuckin know anymore.

"Luzia" I heard Elliot from the other side of the door. He knocked at the door urgently, like there was something wrong.

I opened the door and saw him standing there with something green in his hand and a panicked look on his face.

"What?" I asked annoyed. "Are you crying?" He asked worriedly. I felt my cheeks, and I didn't even now I was crying.

"No, why the fuck would I be crying? I splashed my face with water, you dumbass" I snapped.