Öga För Öga part 2

After the whole thing with the Handler, Five jumped us to Elliot's apartment.

"Is that?" Five pointed towards Elliot's body on the dentist chair, now covered with a blanket. "Elliot? Yeah" I nodded as he took of the blanket.

One of the guys has probably taken out all the sharp objects since you could now see everything.

"Uh, hello, Olga?" We hears Luther's voice since when Five put the blanket back on top of Elliot's head.

I walked towards the living room where Diego and Luther both stood by the phone. "It's her. She sounds old. What should I say?" Luther whispered towards Diego.

Diego made some hand signs before Luther turned his attention back to the woman on the phone. Luther cleared his throat before speaking.

"Excuse me, ma'am. Um, I was just wondering- What?" He asked confused. "My name? Is, uh, Luther Hargreeves, and-" Luther stopped talking as Diego snatched the phone from his hands.

"You killed one of ours, Olga" Diego said in a all of the sudden deep voice. "Now we're coming after you" he told her over the phone.

"You will be dead by nightfall" he threatened. "Hey, it's Öga För Öga, idiots" Five said, making Luther and Diego tune their attention towards us as they didn't see us enter the apartment before.

"Swedish for 'an eye for an eye'" he explained, taking of his blazer. "It means the Swedes killed Elliot" he stated.

"Wrong number. Have a lovely day" Diego said with a sweet voice before hanging up.

"We would've gotten there" Luther said to Diego. "Eventually" Diego responded. The two off them turned to us with a look of confusion.

"Uh, you guys have some blood on you" Luther told us as Five kept taking off items of his uniform. "A lot of blood, actually" Diego looked me up and down with disgust.

"What did you guys do?" Luther asked us annoyed.

••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• •••

A while later, I stole some clothes from Elliot's wife's closet. Surprisingly, she had great style and not like every other woman there who wears mega skirts and dresses. She actually had leather pants and a leather jacket. Then I just put on a simple white shirt I stole from Diego.

"So we found a way home" Five began explaining, putting on his washed uniform. "What? How!" Luther asked, looked at the both of us.

"All the details are irrelevant, but... I made a deal to get back to our timeline" Five told him. "What about doomsday?" Diego asked as he put on a shirt.

"Won't happen" Five responded. "And the 2019 apocalypse?" Diego asked. "I'll save you some time, everything will be back to normal" I told him.

"Is that my shirt?" Diego asked me, pointing towards the baggy white shirt I formed a knot in to make it shorter.

"Maybe" I shrugged and leaned against the counter. "Now, no more questions" Five told them, pushing them out of the way to exit the bathroom, going in the living room with us.

"We gotta go" he told them. "We have to find the others, right?" He told them.

"Just to be clear, Five. I help you find the others, then my job is done right? You guys can just, go back home and everything, right?" I asked him.

"Yeah" he sighed. "Don't say 'yeah'. It's a yes or no question, dumbass" I told him sternly. "Yes, Victoria or Luzia, however the fuck you want to be called now, yes, after you help me find the rest, your job is done" Five told me annoyed.