Chapter 1: First Step

A/N: Hey guys!! My 1st story on wattpad :) Hope you like it and criticism is welcomed -D xx

------------------------------------------------------

I've always had a thing for music and movies and celebrities since I was young. My mom always told me that I used to interview my older sister as if she was some kind of worldwide pop star and I've always loved to listen to music.

"C'mon Diana. It's getting late." Shouted my mum from downstairs.

"Coming mom. Just getting my phone." I shouted back from my room

I rushed downstairs, grabbed my bag and headed towards the garage were my mom was waiting for me. I got into the car very excited as I will take my first step towards fulfilling my dream. YES! I'll go shopping!!

"I can't believe this is finally happening!!" I said as we were driving through the driveway.

"Hunn you saw like half the celebrities all around the world. What's not believed now?" My mum said looking towards the driveway.

"It's not any other celebrity, mum. It's One Direction. THE One Direction." I said almost not believing her. Like seriously I fangirl over them day and night. How can she ask such a question?

Yes, finally, after few days my biggest dream of seeing these 5 boys will come true. Man, I've waited so long for this day to come! I can't believe that I'll finally meet One Direction after 9 days!! So you see, I'm an interviewer and this interview is the interview I've waited so long to do.

----------------------------------

My mum parked in the mall's parking lot and we got out of the car and straight to the mall where I should meet my best friend there. She's probably waiting for me at the front door.

"Sienna!!" I shouted as I saw her.

"Hey lucky girl!! What took you so long?" She asked

"Well I lost my phone so I searched for it. That's it."

Sienna was my best friend since forever. She is also my cousin and she's older than me. She's also a Directioner just like me.

"So what do think you should wear for the big event?" She asked

"It's a black tie event so I'm not going in a jeans and a pink top." I said the last part sarcastically.

"Oh, you know what I meant." She hissed

"I really don't know. We'll just pick from what we'll see." I said smiling.

------------------------------------------------

After hours of searching, I found the cutest black dress with a sliver thingy in the middle and I bought matching shoes and accessories (A/N: Picture on the side). I liked it a lot.

"I really hate you, you know." Sienna said.

"Why?" I asked not knowing what I did.

"Cause you're meeting One Direction and you won't take me with you."

"First I'm not meeting One Direction, I'm interviewing them. Second I would take you with me if my manger accepted which he didn't. And third we've been over this. TWICE." I said. Seriously, I would love her to go with me, but my manager wouldn't let me.

"But you would bring me their autographs, right?"

"I'll try my best."

"Promise?"

"Promise" I said giving her a smile.

(A/N): Hope you liked it. feel free to vote/comment/fan

And I dedicated this for messedupbun cz her story " It Started With a Tweet" inspired me to right my own fanfic, somehow. SO thxxx :) . -D x