Chapter 22: Our Kiss

A/N: This is my favourite chapter so far. It's long too. I spent the whole night yesterday writing it so hope you like it too :) btw thanksss for the 3000 reads <3 --D xxx

I woke up in my bed in the arms of someone. I looked at him and it was Zayn. So what happened before I sleep wasn't a dream. Everything was true. Zayn doesn't have a girlfriend but I won't forgive him for doing this to me even if his intentions were good. He broke my heart. Not only once. I was already hurting and he just like added pain over my pain.

"You woke up?" Zayn said.

"You scared me." I said.

"I'm sorry." He said.

"You should be saying sorry for a lot of things other than this." I said.

"I know. I'm sorry. I'll apologize every day, every hour, every minute." He said. How can you be sad from that?

"Oh God. I was supposed to see Jake. What time is it?" I said.

"It's 8:15." He said.

"I have to call him." I said and tried to get up but he held my hand making me stay.

"Stay with me just for a little while more." He said.

"We've been sleeping together for three hours." I said.

"Yeah, but that doesn't count. We were both sleeping." He said and I slept next to him again. "Thank you." He said and kissed my forehead. He pulled me closer to him so my head was on his chest hearing his heartbeats getting faster.

"Your heartbeats are getting faster. Are you okay?" I said.

"Yeah. I'm fine. That's your effect on me." He said and I didn't say a word. I just enjoyed the moment. We just stayed there for 10 minutes or so.

"Okay, I have to go now." I said and got up quickly off the bed and out of the bedroom. I went downstairs. Everybody was still there.

"Did Jake come here?" I asked.

"Yup. He sure did. He also saw you with Zayn." Louis said.

"What did he do?" I asked.

"He ran out of the house without saying a thing." El said.

"Look, Diana. It seems that you know the truth now so I just want to say I'm sorry. I didn't want to do it but Zayn made me. And thank you for not killing all that time." Alyssa said.

"I know it's not your fault. It's all his." I told her. "Did you guys know about this?" I asked.

"We swear that we just knew that. Alyssa told us today." Niall said.

"Okay." I said.

"What happened? Is everything back to normal between you and Zayn?" El asked.

"Normal?" I asked not knowing what she was talking about.

"I mean you still like each other and you'll go on a date." El said but I gave a what-are-you-talking-about look. "Soon." She added but I kept that look on my face. "Perhaps." She added and I looked away.

"Everything's back to normal of course. They were sleeping with each other. His arms were wrapped around her." Harry said.

"Well, nothing's back to normal. Wait. did you see us?" I said.

"Yeah. When Jake ran away we went up and saw you guys. We even took a picture. Would you like to see it?" Niall said cheerfully.

"Some other time." I said.

"You know Zayn's intentions were good. Right?" Dani said.

"Yeah. He didn't mean to hurt you." Liam said.