Chapter 15: "But We're Just Friends"

"What are you doing?" I asked as I entered the room Zayn was in.

"I couldn't sleep so I thought I could try to write a song." he said and got up of the couch where he was sitting. He stood in front of and asked:"Why are you awake till now?"

"I couldn't sleep. I miss my mum, sisters and Sienna. I miss everything about them. It's the first time I don't see them in so long. I miss how my mum used to play with my hair when I couldn't fall asleep and how she would read me a bedtime story like when I was younger then kiss me and leave the room." I said and Zayn smiled. He touched my hair lightly and looked in my eyes as I looked in his.

He started leaning in slowly. He looked in my eyes one last last time really close. Will it happen this time? Will we have our first kiss? He landed his soft lips gently on mine. Yup. It's happening. I kissed back instantly. It was a soft romantic kiss. It was amazing and passionate. It was our kiss. He backed away and let go off his gentle grip on my hair and opened his eyes and I opened mine. He looked in my eyes and smiled.

"I have no stories to read." He said in a low voice and kissed me again.

"C'mon Diana. Wake up already." I heard Louis say. Louis?

"Why are you here now?" I asked.

"Now? It's 1 in the afternoon." He said. I opened my eyes and looked around. I was in my room then I was dreaming the whole time. I didn't kiss Zayn. None of that happened.

"Okay. I'm coming." I said and got out of my bed, took a quick shower changed into casual clothes (A/N: Picture on the side.) and went downstairs were they all were sitting.

"Why were you two sleeping till 1?" Niall asked.

"We stayed up late." Zayn said.

"What were you two doing?" Harry said and winked.

"Pervert." Zayn said.

"The weather is amazing so we're going to the park. Wanna come?" Liam asked me.

"Yeah but I have to be in the airport after 2 hours. Jake is coming." I said.

"Why is he coming here?" Louis asked.

"I have no idea." I said.

"Okay then. Let's go to the park." Niall said and we got out of the house.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Okay. Start" Louis shouted after dividing themselves to play football. I just watched them. They played really well.

"Are you bored?" Zayn asked me.

"No. Not at all." I said.

"Good." He said and went back to play.

------------------------------------------------------------

"Jake!" I shouted as I saw Jake in the airport.

"Diana! I missed you so much." He said and hugged me.

"I missed you more." I said.

"Hey lads." Jake said to the boys.

"Hello." They corused.

"Why are you here?" I asked him.

"We'll talk about that later." He said.

"Okay." I said.

"Are you having fun here?" He asked me.

"Yeah. I'm with them and wouldn't have fun?" I said referring to the boys. We got into the car. The whole ride Zayn looked pissed and irritated.