Chapter 20: Bowling

I was in my bedroom in Louis' house crying my eyes out after I knew that Zayn has a girlfriend. Yesterday was one of the worst days of my life. Everything ended. Now I have no chance that Zayn might like me. I opened another tissue box and placed it beside me. If he is in a relationship since 3 weeks, how did he flirt with that girl in the restaurant? Did he cheat on her or something? And why did he try to kiss me? Everything is so confusing.

"Hey, Diana. Come out so we can talk." El said.

"Leave me alone to die." I said. I was literally frustrated.

"Someone came to see you." She said.

"I don't wanna see anybody." I said.

"It's me. You don't want to see me?" Niall said with his Irish accent. I got up and opened the door.

"My wittle sister is crying." He said in a childish voice and hugged me.

"Your sister?" I asked crying.

"Of course you're my sister." He said and I cried more. "C'mon, you're stronger than this." He said.

"I feel like the weakest person ever, right now." I said.

"We've all been through this." He said.

"But you all learned from your mistakes but I didn't." I said.

"C'mon Diana. It's not your fault. I hate seeing you like this." He said.

"I wanna go back home to my mum. I miss my mum." I said.

"We'll talk about that later. Now let's go down. There's a football match starting." He said and got up but I stayed on the bed where he left me. "C'mon Diana." He said and held my hand to help me up.

"I don't want to." I whined.

"It's FCBarcelona playing." He said and smiled.

"Against who?" I asked.

"I have no idea. It's a Spanish football team." He said but I didn't move. "I brought with me ice cream and chocolate." He said. Okay, I'm tempted.

"Really?" I asked and stopped crying but I was still sad.

"Yes really." He said and I got up. "That's my girl." He said. We got down. Louis and El were there.

"Danielle says she's sorry she couldn't come today but she'll be here tomorrow for sure." El said.

"I want to go home." I said and sat next to Niall on the couch.

"How much have you been here?" Louis asked.

"I don't know. Maybe 10 days." I said.

"And you think we'll let you leave?" Niall said.

"I can't stay here anymore." I said.

"Because you found out that Zayn doesn't like you back, you'll just go? What about us?" Louis said.

"Louis you have to understand what I'm going through.” I said.

"But we'll cheer you up." Louis said.

"But you don't have to. I'm feeling like a really heavy guest." I said.

"No you're not--" Louis said but was cut off by my phone ringing. I looked at the caller's ID and it was Zayn.

"It's Zayn. Should I answer?" I said.

"Of course you should." El said.

"No I won't." I said and placed the phone on the table. "Okay I will." I said after 1 second and grabbed it again.