Chapter 8: A Fun Night

A/N: A new chapter!!! Isn’t Kiss you the most amazing video EVER?!!

We arrived to my house and stood outside waiting for the rest. They were late because they dropped the bodyguard at their hotel. We gathered around each other and started talking.

"So what will you do?" I asked.

"We'll just take permission from her." Zayn said referring to my mum.

"It's not that easy." Liam told Zayn. "Do you think your mother might accept?" He asked me.

"I think so but she needs to know who you are and where you're from and where I will be sleeping and whole lot questions more." I answered.

"That should be easy." Louis said.

"Okay. Here we go." I said and rang the doorbell. "Hey mum. How are you?" I said when she opened the door.

"I'm fine, honey." She told me. "Hi there." She told the boys. "Please come in." She continued and they did.

"Mum, we need to talk to you." I said with my serious face on.

"What is it?" My mum asked me sounding kind of scared. I hit Zayn slightly with my elbow on his arm to start.

"Okay. You go to the UK in the summer. Right?" Zayn said.

"Um...Yes." My mom said.

"Well, we were thinking that since you're coming to the UK and we became friends with your daughter, maybe she could stay at one of our houses in the summer." Zayn said and we all waited for my mum's response. It took her a while to think.

"Okay." She said and we all started laughing and cheering and I hugged Sienna and Niall.

"Thanks a lot, mum." I said.

"But..." She said. No. NO. Why there's always a ‘but’ in everything? "You won't be staying the whole summer there." She continued.

"Why?" I said with no longer a smile on my face.

"You can't spend the whole summer there." My mum said.

"How long can I stay there?" I asked.

"2 weeks only." She said.

"But...I...Can I stay 1 month?" I pleaded.

"Okay, 1 month only." She said strictly.

"2 months?" I said hoping she would approve.

"Diana." She said and gave me a look to shut up.

"Okay." I said and hugged her.

"How about 1 month and 2 weeks." I said while hugging her.

"Diana." She said with a louder voice. I let her go.

"Okay." I said and zipped the imaginary zipper on my mouth and locked it then threw the imaginary key away. She looked at me and smiled.

"You heard that? We have a full month together. Yayy!!" I told the boys and started jumping around.

"But, we have to ask your dad first." My mum said causing me to stop jumping.

"C'mon mum. You can convince him in your ways." I said and gave her a wink.

"Okay." She said.

"I love you mum." I said and gave her another hug.

"I love you too Diana." She said and I let her go. "Why are you all wet?" She asked us.

"Long story." I said and walked to the boys. "So, what do you want to do?" I asked them.