Chapter 2: One By One

Oh I just wanna take you anywhere that you like we could go out any day any night” I sang along, really getting into the song.

Baby I’ll take you there, take you th—“

I was cut off by a knock on my bedroom’s door.

“Oh. Hey mum. Why are you here?” I said turning the volume down.

“I just want to chat up with you for a minute.” My mom said sitting on the side of my bed.

“Chat up? Really? Oh God, this is not good.” I responded. Like seriously ‘Chat Up’?! There’s something going on.

“I just wanted to tell you that I’m so incredibly proud of you, and I want you to be 100% that your dad and I love you more than any other thing in the world.” She said with her all-motherly voice.

“Who’s dead?” I asked

“What?” she asked not sure what I was talking about.

“Who’s dead? Tell me the truth, please. Are my sisters and dad okay? How’s grandma?” I asked worried. She just started laughing at my questions.

“Can’t I just talk to you like that without anybody’s death?” She asked.

“No” I said awkwardly.

“Okay then.” She said getting of my bed and patting me on the knee. “Are you ready for your interview tomorrow?”

“Totally, Completely, Fully ready with everything and now that you’ve mentioned it, I found a couple of hairstyles but I don’t know which one should I choose.” I told her as I got the pictures of the hairstyles.

I finally settled for one. It was cool and perfectly fitted my dark brown hair (A/N: picture on the side.)

   I had everything sort out my hair, nails, dress, shoes and accessories. Nothing can ruin tomorrow. That was my last thought before drifting into sleep.

                                 ------------------------------------------------------

“Diana, wake up honey. Wake up.” My mother said with her tender voice, shaking my shoulder softly. I opened my eyes, thinking about what might happen today with the boys. I already had a bunch of questions prepared. I Got out of bed excitedly.

“Slow down or you’re gonna break something.”

“Ok mum. Love you.” I said going into the bathroom. I took a cold shower and wore casual clothes.

I was brushing my hair when the doorbell rang.

“I’ll get it.” I shouted as I rushed towards the front door.

“Hey hey. So everything ready? You have a total of 6 hours to get ready before you go.” Sienna said looking at her hand but she wasn’t even wearing a watch. Weird.

“So wanna head off now?” I asked. I want these 6 hours to pass really quick.

“Of course not. I didn’t eat my breakfast. You know breakfast is the most important meal of the day.” She said sounding smart.

“Okay but after we finish, we go straight to the beauty salon. Deal?”

“Deal.”

                                          ---------------------------------------------------

“How do I look?” I asked my mum, sisters and Sienna.

“Beautiful.” They all chorused.

“Thanks.” I said smiling at them.

After 2 hours, all what I waited for will become reality. I heated up by the thought. I still can’t believe that I’m seeing ONE DIRECTION.

Hope you liked it and I'll be updating soon :) Feel free to vote/comment-fan. --D