Chapter 25: Secrets

A/N: Not the best chapter. Sorry --D xxx

I was sitting alone at Zayn's house. Zayn went out with his friend. He asked me to go with him but I told him that I was tired. Well, I wasn't tired but I didn't want to bother him with his friends. Zayn and I have been dating since 13 days. It's been 13 days since he asked me to be his girlfriend. Those 13 days were the best of my life. Zayn is the most romantic guy ever. He treats me like a princess but the worst part is that I'm going to Manchester after 3 days only.

I was thinking about what will happen after I leave when my phone rang. It was Jake. We've been talking again since the last couple days. Apparently, he accepted that we will never be together and he's happy for me and Zayn. I'm so happy that he's back as my friend. He's always been one of my best friends but I haven't told Zayn that we're talking again. I tried once but when I said Jake's name, Zayn got a bit annoyed. I don't even know why.

"Hey Jakey." I said answering the phone call.

"Hey Diana. How are you?" He said.

"I'm fine. What about you?" I asked.

"I'm good. So what are you doing?"

"Nothing. Just chilling at home."

"Do you wanna go somewhere?" He asked. I was a bit torn whether I should or shouldn't go with him since Zayn might get upset.

"I don't know." I said.

"It's because of Zayn. Isn't it?" He said.

"Yes. Maybe he'll get upset." I said.

"It's not like you're doing anything wrong. It's just a movie we'll go to." He said.

"Okay." I said then said goodbye and hung up. I changed my clothes and wore a dress with accessories and stuff (A/N: Picture on the side.)

----------------------------------

"Hello." I said as I saw Jake. He was waiting for me outside the cinema.

"Hey." He said and hugged me. "So how are you? How's everything going with Zayn?" He asked and we walked inside to the theater.

"Everything's great. I'm so happy with him." I said.

"Glad to hear that." He said.

"I want to ask you a question but I want a true answer." I said.

"Okay." He said.

"What do you think about Sienna?" I asked him.

"Sienna your cousin?" He asked.

"How many Siennas do we both know?" I said.

"You can just say yes." He said.

"Back to the point. What do you think about her?" I said.

"She's pretty. She's cute. She's funny. She has nice eyes. Kind of like yours but a bit more greener." He said.

"What if I told you that she likes you?" I said.

"I don't know. Wouldn't it be awkward that I date her after dating you?" He said.

"Well, we didn't technically date." I said.

"Yeah. You're right. Wait. Do you mean that she likes me?" He said realizing what I've been talking about. Slow analyzer.

"I've spoke too much." I said.

"Just tell me this." He said.

"The movie is starting." I said and looked at the screen.