Chapter 35: Our Meeting Anniversary

A/N: THANK YOU for the 20000 reads. This is huge. Love you. Btw the book is about to end. Maybe at chapter 40 or so. Just saying :) Enjoy!!--D xxx

~~After six month~~

It was 9 a.m. I was lying in bed with Zayn in his house in London. He was still sleeping looking as an angel. I didn't move in with him yet but I'm here for the spring vacation. Everything had been going great between us. We saw each other oftenly but I still missed him a lot.

Today is an important day for us. Before a year now is when we first met. The interview that changed my life to the best. The day my dream came true. Though I'm not sure whether he knows what today is or not.

I went to the bathroom to freshen up then came back to the room. I was my Pj. Zayn was in his Pj pants only without a shirt. I stood above him caressing his cheek softly. He started to open his eyes slowly.

"Good morning." I said.

"Good morning.” He said smiling and sat up. ”Happy meeting anniversary." He added.

"I thought you forgot." I said.

"I can never forget the day I started feeling this way." He said and held both of my hands with his and pulled me closer then wrapped his arms around me and brought me down next to him on the bed. "I can never forget the day I met you." He said and I kissed his lips slowly.

"I love you." I whispered.

"I love you, too." He said and kissed me again. "I love you so much this way." He said looking in my eyes.

"This way like what?" I asked.

"Without any makeup and your hair is undone. I don't why but I feel that you're mine." He said.

"Well, I am yours." I said and he leaned in to kiss me but I moved and got out of the bed.

"Why do you keep doing this?" He said and I got out of bed.

"I love you." I said and went down to the kitchen. I opened the fridge to see what can be eaten but I wasn't that hungry. He came after me and looked at me a weird look. "What?" I asked.

"Nothing. You just look lost." He said and I just looked away. "I want to talk to you." He added.

"Go ahead." I said.

"Come sit with me." He said and I did.

"What do you think about meeting my parents?" He asked.

"Meeting your parents?" I checked and he nodded.

"I think it's about time for you meet them and they really want to meet you. My mother already prepared a room for you." He said. "Not that you'll sleep in it but she prepared it." He said and I smiled remembering the times when he used to sneak in to my room in Manchester.

"It's my turn to sneak into your room?" I asked.

"So is that a yes?" He said.

"Of course it's yes. I'd love to meet your parents." I said and he smiled.

"We can go tomorrow." He said.

"To Bradford?" I asked.

"Yes." He answered.

"Okay. What about--" I tried to say but was cut off by my phone ringing. It was El.

"Hello." I said answering the phone call.