Chapter 13: Getting Ready

It was the prom day. I was really excited for it. I'll dance with Zayn tonight and see Ed Sheeran. It will be my first time to see Ed Sheeran in person. I spent yesterday with El and Dani. A girls' day out. We had lots of fun. We bought shoes and accessories to the prom everything was perfect. We'll go to the beauty shop today at 4 together.

As soon as I woke up, I got out of bed, took a quick shower and put my clothes on.

"Good morning, Zayn." I said as I saw him lying on the couch watching TV.

"Good morning." He replied with a smile.

"Do you want breakfast?" I asked him.

"No thanks. I'm not hungry." He said. I went to the kitchen and poured some cereal and milk in a bowl and began eating. Zayn entered the kitchen.

"Changed your mind?" I asked referring to the breakfast thing.

"So baby if you say you want me to stay I'll change my mind." He sang and I giggled.

"I really love your voice." I said. Although I told him that like 100 times now but I just compliment him again everytime he sings.

"Never felt like this before. Are we friends or are we more? As I'm walking towards your door, I'm not sure." He sang looking at me as if he was singing it for me. I felt the blood rushing towards my cheeks and looked at the ground. "Are you ready for tonight?" He asked.

"Yup. I just have to go to the beauty shop and I'll be all set." I answered.

"Great." He said, grabbed an apple and left the kitchen. I got my phone out of my pocket and called Sienna. I really miss her a lot.

"Hello Sienna." I said as she answered her phone.

"Hey Diana. How are you? I miss you so much." She said on the phone.

"I'm great. You?" I said.

"I'm great too. The 2nd worldwide trend now is the hashtag 1D prom." She informed.

"Really? How did they know about it?" I asked.

"The boys tweeted about it. So you're going with Zayn?" She said.

"Yup." I answered.

"How did he ask you?" She said.

"He didn't ask me. I didn't know that I was really going with him till the second day." I said.

"I saw your pictures with El and Dani. Are they sweet as they seem to be?" She asked.

"Sweeter. They're great." I said.

"Don't forget about me if you made new friends. Okay?" She said.

"Okay. I have to go. Bye. Tell my mum and sisters I say hi." I said.

"I will. Bye." She replied and hung up. I finished my breakfast and got up to my room and started preparing things for the prom. I looked at the dress one last time and went downstairs.

"I'm going to Starbucks. Wanna come?" I asked Zayn.

"Yeah. I'm coming." He said and got off the couch, grabbed the keys and closed the door behind us. We got to Starbucks and ordered what we wanted. Some fans stopped us in our way to Starbaucks and our way back home. When we got home I started wasting time in my room. I watched TV, played temple run and a lot of things more. I wanted 4 o'clock to come so fast. I looked at the clock and it was 3:30. I wore my shoes and went downstairs where Zayn was sitting.

"El and Dani will be here after 30 minutes." I said excited.

"Why are you so excited?" He asked me chuckling.