Chapter 30: I Missed You

I woke up in bed in Zayn's arms. I looked up at him and he was looking at me smiling. I got up when I remembered that we broke up. I pushed him off the bed so he fell on the floor. I didn't mean for that to happen. I just wanted to push him away from me.

"Ow! What is wrong with you?" He said.

"How could you do this?" I said.

"What?" He said.

"We agreed that everyone has their side." I said.

"You were at my side." He said.

"Well...It's your fault for sleeping on the bed." I said.

"You let me." He said and I got out of the bed.

"Where's the luggage? I want to take a bath." I said.

"It's in the main room." He said rubbing his head where he fell.

"I still can't believe that my family helped you." I said.

"Excuse them. They have a heart." He said.

"Do you mean that I don't have a heart?" I asked offended.

"I don't know. Ask everyone around you and you'll know the answer." He said.

"Don't ever talk to me again and I'm serious." I said.

"But he's dead." He said.

"What?" I asked confused.

"You said that you're serious but Sirius Black is dead." He attempted to joke.

"I never heard a worst joke. Like ever. In my whole life." I said.

"Thank you." He said.

"My pleasure." I said and went to the main room to get the luggage. He came towards me and pushed me to a wall then placed his hands on my waist so I don't go away. He looked in my eyes and pulled my body closer to his.

"I love you when you get mad." He whispered in my ear and tried to kiss me but I lowered my head so he couldn't. "I told you I'm sorry." He said.

"Leave me alone." I said.

"It's so hard." He said.

"You're making me hate you more and more every day." I said and a tear escaped my eye.

"You don't hate me. You don't mean it." He said weakly with tears in his eyes.

"Just leave me alone." I said and he took a deep breath then walked away. I picked some clothes from the luggage then went to the bathroom, took a cold bath and changed into the clothes I picked. (A/N: Picture on the side.) I went to the main room and saw Zayn sleeping on the sofa. He had his phone in his hand. I can call that guy that was with us yesterday to come and get me because if I stayed longer than this Zayn and I will get into more fights. I tried to get the phone from his hand without waking him up. I was about to take it when he held my wrist and flipped me on the sofa then got on top of me.

"We have a thief here. Don't we?" He said and I tried to get up but he pressed my body to the sofa more.

"Get off." I said pushing him.

"You want to leave?" He asked.

"No. I just wanted the phone to chat with my friends." I said sarcastically.

"Aren't you comfortable here?" He asked.

"Of course not. As long as I'm here we'll get in more fights and I don't want that to happen. I just want you to leave me alone." I said and he got off of me. He handed me the phone and I looked at him surprised.