Chapter 9: Friends Can Be Really Annoying Sometimes

"C'mon Diana. Wake up." Sienna said trying to wake me up.

"Okay. Just 5 minutes more." I said.

"Don't you want to say goodbye to the boys?" She said.

"Oh. God. What time is it?" I asked her.

"It's 11 a.m." She answered.

"We don't have much time." I said and jumped off the bed and went to the bathroom and took a cold shower and freshened up. I wore my beige top, my skinny jeans, and my 2nd favourite high heels with my usual makeup. (A/N: Picture on the side.)

"Where's my phone?" I asked.

"Here it is." Sienna said and handed it to me.

"3 texts and 1 missed call." I said. I hope it's Zayn. I unlocked the phone and it was 2 texts from Zayn and a text and a missed call from Jake.

"Oh.My.God. I forgot to call Jake yesterday." I said remembering that I should've called him yesterday.

"Then call him now." Sienna said.

"Okay. I will but I want to read Zayn's texts first." I said and opened the text.

"Oooh. Texting Zayn. What didn't you tell me rather than that?" She said and tickled me.

"Stop it now. I need to read it." I said and she stopped and stood behind me to read the text.

"Good morning Diana. Hope you slept well. I'm waiting you in our hotel room. I'm there now. Xxx" His 1st text said.

"By 'I' I mean "we' and by 'you' i mean 'you and Sienna' :) xxx" His 2nd text said and I smiled because I can picture him when he typed in the second text. He would've been nervous. Sienna chuckled lightly.

"He's really cute. I knew that he likes you from the start." She said but I just smiled. "OMG. You didn't say anything. You must be sure that he likes you and you like him back." She said.

"Maybe." I said.

"Tell me what made you think he really likes you?" She asked and became excited.

"Yesterday, in the park, when the sprinkles were opened, he held my hand and wiped away a drop that was on my cheek. It was the most amazing feeling ever. He also kind of leaned in a bit." I said.

"So he wanted to kiss you?" She asked.

"I really don't know but I guess so." I said. "Harry made us break apart." I continued.

"You would've kissed him if Harry didn't break you apart?" She asked me.

"Yes. I would and I wanted to and that what made me realize that I really like him." I said getting red.

"You've never been this way since so long. I'm so happy for you." She said almost crying of joy and hugged me.

"C'mon. We have to go." I said and walked out of the room.

"Mum. I'm going to meet the boys." I shouted.

"Which boys?" She asked.

"One Direction." I answered.

"Oh. Okay, Honey. Have fun. Oh, before I forget, Jake called me and asked about you when you were asleep." She said. I forgot him again. I got my phone out of my purse and read his text.

"Call me NOW." The text said. I called him immediately.

"I'm so sorry Jake. I totally forgot to call you yesterday." I said before he could say anything.