Chapter 24: Never

I woke up in Zayn's bed. All alone. He wasn't there. I looked around the room and knocked the bathroom door but he wasn't there. I got downstairs searched for him in the whole house and the garden but he was nowhere so I just got upstairs, took a shower and changed the clothes that I've been wearing since yesterday. I was finishing my hair when I heard the front door getting opened. I rushed downstairs and saw Zayn smiling and hiding something behind his back.

"Where were you? You got me worried." I said.

"I was just getting breakfast and a little something for someone that means the world to me." He said getting closer to me and looking in my eyes. "Remind me to give it to Niall." He said and I pushed him away. "I'm just messing around with you." He said laughing and hugging me. "This is for you and only for you." He said handing me a wonderful bouquet full of roses.

"Thank you. You're the best." I said after I smelled them. I kissed him and he kissed me back.

"If I get a kiss from you every time I buy you flowers then I'll buy you some everyday." He said and I giggled.

"So what did you bring other than the bouquet?" I asked changing the subject.

"I brought us chocolate ship pancakes." He said.

"Niall loves chocolate ship pancakes. I wish he was with us." I said.

"Today is for us only." He said getting closer to me again.He placed his hands on my waist and pulled me closer to him so our bodies were pressed against each other. "Nobody will disturb us." He continued and started kissing me when the doorbell rang making us break apart.

"Nobody will disturb us?" I said and he opened the door. It was Liam and Niall.

"Hey guys." I said.

"Hello Diana. How are you?" Liam said.

"I'm fine. Where's Danielle?" I said.

"She had to leave but she'll be back soon." He said sitting on the couch.

"Have you eaten yet?" Niall asked.

"No actually we haven't." Zayn answered.

"Then let's all eat together." Niall said and we all sat on the table.

"It's official." Zayn said smiling.

"What is?" Liam asked.

"Diana and I are officially a couple." Zayn announced.

"It's great." Niall said munching on a pancake.

"It really is. Congratulation." Liam said.

"Yeah. We wanted to celebrate today." Zayn said trying to give Liam a hint to leave. "We wanted to celebrate alone. Just me and her." He said. Liam seemed to be confused first but caught on eventually.

"Oh. Niall, remember we had a thing?" Liam said.

"What thing?" Niall asked.

"We have to leave." Liam said.

"But we just got here." Niall said.

"We have to leave, Niall. C'mon." Liam said and took Niall then went outside. I was with Zayn alone again sitting on the table opposite to each other. He smiled at me and I smiled back.

---------------------------

"Are you ready?" Zayn asked me. He wanted to take me to a place. It was 6 p.m.

"Yeah. I'm ready." I said. He held my hand and we went out of the house.

"You're not so tensed up to know where we're going like yesterday." He said.