Chapter 37: Interview Day

Hey guys!! I finished my exams!! Yaaaayyy! *does a little happy dance* I'll be updating every couple days but this fanfic is almost over so I won't be updating much...but I'll be updating quickly. Anyways, I'm writing a new fanfic. It's called 'Different Love'. Check it out and tell me what you think, please. Enjoy!! Love ya -D xxx

"But I don't wanna interview him." I whined sitting on my bed. I was back home to my family 5 days ago. Today was the interview day. I really wasn't ready.

"Yesterday you were telling me how much you missed him." Sienna said with confused expressions on her face.

"I miss my boyfriend not a celebrity I'm interviewing." I said putting a pillow on my face. I was so frustrated. I just don't want to interview One Direction.

"Things can really change from a year to another." Joelle said chuckling making Sienna and my mum chuckle, too.

"Yeah. Last year, she was about to die from excitement." My mum said.

"What would you do if you were me?" I asked.

"I'd do it. It's not that hard." Joelle said.

"Not that hard? Honey, I'm interviewing One Direction. They wouldn't miss a chance to embarrass me." I responded.

"C'mon. They're not that bad." Sienna said.

"Oh yeah?" I said challengingly. "Once, I was wearing a scarf just because it fitted my outfit. Louis sneaked behind me while Harry was recording and took my scarf off just to see if there was something on my neck." I said.

"Was there?" Joelle asked.

"Nope. We were both tired that night." I said then realized that my mum was with us in the room and she was looking at me waiting for an explanation. "I mean...I locked my bedroom door...Oh c'mon. Don't act like you're that oblivious." I told her and she just rolled her eyes then left the room.

"Have you decided what to wear?" Joelle asked.

"Yup. I picked m--" I tried to say but I was cut off by my phone ringing. It was Zayn. "Hey." I said answering the phone call.

“Hello, love. I miss you.”

“I miss you, too.” I said going to the balcony so I could have my privacy. “Are you here yet?”

“Yup. We are. We landed 3 hours ago.” He said. “Prepare yourself. I’ll pick you up after 30 minutes.”

“Where to?”

“A place.”

“Tell me, please.”

“Sorry but I won’t.”

“I hate you.”

“I love you, too.” He said and hung up. I went back to my room.

“Who was it?” Sienna asked.

“Zayn. He wants to take me somewhere.” I answered.

“Where?” Joelle asked.

“He didn’t tell me.” I said. “Are my clothes okay? I don’t have to change. Right?”

“Nah. They’re great.” Sienna said and Joelle just nodded.

                                               ---------------------------------------

“Hey, babe.” Zayn said as I opened the door. He handed me the bouquet he was holding and I smelled it.

“I missed you.” I said and hugged him.

“I missed you more.” He responded and came in the house.

“Hello.” My mum said.

“Hey, Mrs. Smith. How are you?”

“I’m fine, Everything’s ready for tonight?” She asked.

“Um…Yeah. Everything’s fine.” Zayn said nervously.