Chapter 6: Not Enough Time

"Can't you see it? Zayn obviously likes you." Sienna said. It was 2 a.m. but I just couldn't sleep. I kept replaying in my mind everything that happened with Zayn and the boys.

"I wish but I don't wanna get my hopes up and then get crushed." I said. I was just realistic and I didn't want to jump to conclusions.

"Didn't you see the way he looks at you and the way he gets mad every time you get near Jake?" Sienna insisted.

"I don't wanna jump to conclusions." I said sitting up on the bed.

"It's not a conclusion, it's a beginning." Sienna said. "Don't you like him?" She continued.

"First, I don't know him enough to like him but I sure like him a singer. Second, he's going back to London soon and third, it's been a while since I liked anyone." I said and smiled remembering the last guy I liked.

"I remember the last guy you liked. Seth, isn't he?" She said. I used and still tell Sienna everything.

"Yes. Seth." I said playing with my fingers. "Remember when we sat together and his friend told me that he liked me and he turned really red and ran away? He was super cute." I continued.

"Yeah I do and yes he was cute -- Stop trying to change the subject." She said realizing what I was trying to do. "Back to Zayn" She said.

"There's nothing to talk about in that subject. He doesn't like me. I mean why would he? I'm just...me."

"That what makes you special and you're an amazing girl."

“I don't wanna talk about this anymore. Goodnight and sweet dreams."

"Goodnight." She said and got out of my room to sleep in the guests' room. Zayn liking me? It's impossible but I wish. I smiled imaging Zayn and me together and that was the last thing i thought of before drifting to sleep.

------------------------------------

“If you’re pretending from the start like this with a tight grip then my kiss can mend your broken heart. I might miss everything you said to me.” I woke up hearing my phone ringing. It was a text from a number I don’t know.

“Good morning Diana :)  How are you? Did you dream about me? :P  ZM xxx” The text said.

“Good morning Zayn. I’m good. You? And no I didn’t dream about you. I just stared at your poster till I fell asleep :P jk  --Diana xx” I replied.

“I’m fine :D you and me both know that you weren’t joking about the staring thing ;)” His text said. It’s the last I joke with this one.

“I hate you Malik :)”

"I love you, too. Anyway, the boys and I would like to have you and Sienna on breakfast after 1 hour. Sounds good?"

"Good for me and Sienna wouldn't mind. She'd go to hell with you guys :P" I texted him back then he texted me the hotel address and their room's number. I woke Sienna up and told her to get ready.

                                       -----------------------------------------------

“Goodbye mamy.” I said closing the door behind me and Sienna. I was wearing one of my favourite outfits. A black top with a beige blazer and matching heels (A/N: Picture on the side) and I tied up my hair into a cute ponytail and I didn’t put a lot of make, just my usual, a little bit eyeliner, a little bit mascara and lip gloss. Sienna was wearing a pale pink top and a pair of white shorts with a pretty studded sandals and a beach-themed charm necklace. We got into my sister’s car and drove.  Yeah, I don’t have my own car but I do have a driving license.