Move Out.

A month later Deku heard a knock at his door.

He got up rubbing the grogginess from his eyes.

The knocking continued as he stumbled to the front door.

"Coming!" He called out to let the person know he would be there in a moment

Deku looked through the spy hole to see his landlord.

He sighed as he opened the door for the very tan, short, chubby, man with a horrible gray come over that wasn't fooling anyone.

"Hello, sir." Deku greeted the man politely

The guy looked Deku up and down making the other realize he answered the door in his boxers instead of actual clothes.

"Midoriya, you have to leave." His landlord said sternly crossing his dark hairy arms

Midoriya's eyes widened.
"What, why?" He asked taken aback

The man scoffed like Midoriya should already know his reason.
"Your rent is two months overdue." He stated

Realization donned on Midoriya. The middle aged man was right, he was overdue on his rent.

Midoriya unfortunately hasn't had many clients lately. Business was slow around this time of year, he usually gets the most clients during the summer. The last client Midoriya had was Dynamight, but he spent that money on food for the month.

Midoriya doesn't get much from his job in general, but when he does, he spends money on outfits to please his clients. He spends it on his appearance because his clients like a clean faced pretty boy. He also spends it on the things he absolutely needs like food.

However, as much as he tries to cut corners he always comes up short for rent.

Midoriya threaded his fingers together nervously.
"I'm sorry sir, can I just have a little more time? I-"

His landlord looked at the floor then back up at Midoriya with sympathy.
"I'll give you a week to pack your things." He said then turned to leave

Realizing there was no room for arguments Midoriya nodded his head.
"O- okay, thank you." He said shutting his door leaning against it and started to sniffle

He was always a crybaby, but he comes by it naturally. His mother was also a crybaby.
_______

Early in the morning Katsuki walked into the little coffee shop that was only a block away from his agency.

It was cozy and always had lots of customers so Katsuki quite liked the atmosphere.

He waited in line just like everyone else albeit impatiently, but he waited.

"What can I get you handsome?" A barista with black hair and bright green eyes asked as he approached the counter

She almost reminded him of... of no one.

"Grande Coffee. Black." Katsuki told the woman, who's name was Kouhii on her name tag, his order

He liked his coffee natural and without all that sugar crap.