Their Adopted Kids.

Izuku's bed was cramped but at least his bedroom wasn't filled with All Might shit. Katsuki cuddled up next to Izuku and the smaller loved it. His bed wasn't really big enough for two people to have extra space, but he didn't care. Izuku would gladly latch onto Katsuki all night until the sun rose. He loved feeling the blonde's warmth against him. It was nice to have him in his bed. Though Izuku had to hold himself back. He wanted to make out with Katsuki but the blonde seemed really tired and he cleaned his house on top of nearly having a panic attack. They couldn't initiate that, not tonight and that was okay because Izuku is happy just having Katsuki with him, in his arms, alive, the rest can wait. The smaller was so happy he decided to visit. The next day Izuku had to go back to work which was a bummer but Katsuki headed back to his house after having breakfast with the other.

It was really nice to wake up and eat with someone in the morning. Even when Katsuki was with Shindou he never got up at the same time or wanted to eat at the same time as the blonde so they almost never had breakfast together. They barely had dinner together. Yume too really. He was always with clients. They had lunch together, but that was rare. Katsuki didn't fret over it much because at the time he as used to it but after living with Amai and doing those things with her he wanted to do that with the romantic aspect added. Now maybe he can. Izuku seems to enjoy his company as he always does and he seemed so willing to participate. They even made breakfast together. The blonde felt... loved. It was stupid. Really stupid to feel that it was over something so unimportant as eating breakfast together, but it was the little things that made Katsuki feel his heart swell. The little things were important to him.

The blonde shook his head as he entered his home. It would be another long day by himself, but that was okay. After spending a little of the morning together he couldn't be bothered to feel lonely; he was just happy to see Izuku when the afternoon came around. He said he would try to come over. He might not be able too again but that was okay because it was the effort that Katsuki cared about. Izuku wasn't ditching him, he wasn't blowing him off, he wasn't out cheating on him, he was just working and a hero gets tired after a while. Katsuki knows that better than anyone. If Izuku couldn't make it there was a valid reason. He just hopes the smaller doesn't start cheating on him. Katsuki doesn't know what he would do if that happened but he tried not to let doubt slip into his mind. Izuku was different. So much different. He could feel it.

-
-
-

Izuku was excited as he sat in the passenger seat of his ex homeroom teacher's car. Eri, Kouta, Mahoro, and Katsuma were all in the back seat chatting away. Well Kouta was mostly just listening to the others chat and Katsuma said something every once in a while. He was still a quiet boy even though he was now seventeen and a second year along with Eri and Kouta. Mahoro on the other hand just turned twenty and had her own apartment. She actually lived far away in Tokyo because she worked at the Tokyo Disney resort. Izuku gets lots of pictures and videos of shows she helps put on there. Mahoro is an actress and uses her quirk to help make the shows they put on more flashy for the kids. It was perfect for her and she absolutely loved it. She's been every princess there. Her little brother on the other hand was studying at Yuuei and honing his healing abilities much like Eri. He and Eri worked together a lot, especially on internships. Kouta was the same. Though he worked on his own quirk and interned with a lot of water based heroes.

From Asui to the still swimming Gang Orca. The man should probably retire, but he never gives up apparently. Izuku was so proud of each one of them and he knew Katsuki was too even if he didn't say. He was especially proud of Eri and how far she's come from her origin. She was turning to a mature and powerful young woman that will be able to help millions. Katsuma and Kouta too. Kouta it's mostly the same as he always is which sort of reminds Izuku of Katsuki but the boy is more chill now that he used to be. He's just reserved and holds a scowl most of the time. Again, a lot like Katsuki. Izuku thinks that's why he cares for them. He can see himself and Katsuki in each of them. Either in their personalities or their willingness to never back down and give up. That's what makes him so proud of them as if they were his own kids. Now they are nearly grown up. Mahoro was. They were all still cute to him though.