Plea Deals.

~Hi just wanted to say sorry for suddenly dipping last week. I'm trying to pace this story how I want which is getting a little difficult and other thing I'm my life are a little stressful, but I don't want to leave everyone waiting forever! Thank you for letting me take a small break, I really appreciate it. Now back to your regularly scheduled programming!~

-
-
-

Yume's father's second wife and son were very helpful though they had no contact with Yume himself ever since his father died. When the old man kicked the bucket Mrs. Ai called Yume to inform him about the funeral, but he never came to the visitation or attended the funeral. They didn't know much about Yume because his father didn't talk about him.

However Mrs. Ai mentioned that she felt bad for Yume because Mr. Ai had mentioned once before that when Yume was around four he had gotten his quirk. They didn't know what it was until his mother went into a coma for seemingly no reason then she died when he was nearly five. Mr. Ai resented his son when they found out it was his fault that she died but Yume was too young to understand.

The old man put him up for adoption after than and moved over seas to live with the new Mrs. Ai who had no idea about Yume or his first wife until the man died and she was cleaning up his things. She tried contacting Yume many times, but she only reached him once. When he didn't show up for the funeral she stopped trying because it seemed like he didn't want anything to do with them which Mrs. Ai understands.

She nor Yuke had much information but a little is better than nothing in their line of work. Izuku was in Katsuki's hospital room while Mina updated him on what was going on since he has practically got himself banned from doing anything involving the case. They had him on standby for when they would need to raid a building or something. He didn't like it but for now he'll just deal with it. Izuku still at least wants to be in the know about what's going on.

"So his biological mother was hit with his quirk?" Izuku asked

Mina nodded.
"Yep that's what his step mother said her husband told her but we don't know if that's the truth technically."

"Do you think she's lying?" Izuku frowned

"Well we checked the hospital records of where Yume was paying the medical bills which is hard because he payed in cash, but Mrs. Ai happened to know which hospital it was so I went down there with Hanta and we got the information after a few nurses identified him from the picture we showed them." Mina said

"Did you get her medical information?" Izuku asked

"Yeah, but to took a court order obviously." Mina rolled her eyes

"Here. It's a copy." She said handing over a file

Izuku took the file.
"Thanks." He said looking over it paper

"Figured you'd wanna see it." Mina giggled

Izuku nodded as he took a moment to read the document.
"She was in a stable coma only a few scares where her vitals completely dropped then she just died." He said

Mina nodded.
"Yeah, sounds like the deceased victims we had."

Izuku put file down.
"Um so I've been thinking..."

"You?" Mina asked sarcastically

Izuku rolled his eyes.
"Mina."

"Go on." She laughed lightly

"I've been thinking... about the fact that Yume's father cheated on his mother. What if she knew about it?" Izuku said

"Well that would suck, but why does it matter?" Mina asked