Domestic.

Izuku changed clothes and looked at himself in the large mirror on the wall above the two person sink counter. Both stretched the length of the room and the toilet was at the other end opposite from the door, but a few feet from the sinks. The shower and bathtub were behind Izuku near the other wall. The smaller smiled at himself. He knows Katsuki tried to find his smallest shirt, but it was still a little too baggy. It hung off his shoulder. He glanced at the pile of clothes that he had folded up and sat on the counter near the sink. The shorts Katsuki supplied were on top because Izuku decided to just wear the shirt and his Dynamight boxers. He fortunately wore them today. He thought Katsuki would like to see him like this. Maybe it was too much, but they've been dating for a few months now so a small thing like this can't hurt. Izuku sighed, drawing in a breath as if he was gathering his courage, then picked up the clothes.

"You gonna fuck him?" The second user spoke up making Izuku freeze and blush at the question

Suddenly the smaller was standing in the middle of all the predecessors who were sitting in their designated chairs. Outside the floating platform with broken walls was darkness with a few tiny flickering lights like the stars in space. Yoichi was right in front of Izuku and going clockwise it was the second user, the third user, Shindomori, En, Banjo, Shimura, All Might then back to Yoichi. All of their chairs were tailored to them in some way. Whether by color scheme or the design of the chair itself. To say the least, each chair fit the person sitting in it.

"Hey don't be so crude!" Shimura told the older who then glared at her

"I'll do what I want hag." The second user retorted smoothly with lazily middle finger directed to her

He was sitting in his chair with one leg over the right armrest as he leaned back dramatically manspreading. Shimura was sitting with one leg crossed over the other like a "proper lady" would.

Shimura frowned.
"Hag? You're older than me."

"Don't be so loud." En sighed pulling his knees closer to him while snuggling further back into his chair

"And please don't fight." Yoichi told them looking pointedly at the second user sitting with his legs together, but his arms in the armrests of his chair

"Yes! That would be best for everyone." All Might told them holding his hands up diplomatically, he was also sitting with his legs together very formally

All Might looked like the healthy version of himself. He was the only one that was able to manifest within One For All like that. The other's look as they did the day they died. The smaller assumes it's because that's how Izuku perceived him. When Izuku saw him for the first time after grieving his death it was difficult. However it offered comfort to see he was still with him in a more solid way. Izuku wished his mother could be there too but All Might said she was better off where she is not stuck with the rest of them. Izuku understood but still he just wished he could see and visit his mother again. He's gotten used to it over the years though. Usually the predecessors left him alone especially after dealing with Shigaraki and All For One. so he didn't see All Might that much anyway. However, on rare occasions they would pull him into the One For All world for a chat. Izuku enjoyed getting to know them over the years, but they were also very nosey. Though it's been almost over a year since he was last brought there.

Banjo got up from his chair and slung his arm over Izuku's shoulders, weighing him down a bit.
"Seriously kid spill the beans. I won't tell anyone." He whispered the last part in Izuku's ear

"Beans?" Shinomori questioned dully, he was leaning back in his chair with one leg crossed over the other

"I don't think that's the saying now." The third user told him as he leaned an elbow on his armrest and his head sat on his fist,