Dinner For Two.

"Came home to Deku in his workout gear making me dinner. I was fucking confused because Deku almost always asks to come over before doing so. When I asked him what the hell he was doing in my house he just smiled like he usually does and said he made me dinner. Honestly, I was pretty fucking down after work so I wasn't going to deny an already made hot meal. I also didn't comment on how he filled out his shorts however, I did notice the Nerd was wearing Dynamight themed underwear. Not sure if I should be weirded out or flattered. I didn't think he would actually listen. Maybe I should ask him to model some of my lingerie line that I'm about to release finally. Shit's taking forever. I actually would ask Deku, but knowing his goodie two shoes ass for nearly two decades I decided against it. He would probably say no anyway plus I already roped my idiots into it. Even Ears agreed to it which surprised me. It's not her cup of tea unless it's in the bedroom I'm assuming so I already made sure she would only have to wear the body suits and silk robes since that'll cover most of her. Anyway, I'm getting distracted. I was feeling down cause I ended up having to work with Shindou. Usually there's a mission to focus on or other people around that I pretend to be listing to, to make it not awkward, but we were just patrolling. He broke up with his girlfriend recently well more like she dumped his ass and I was worried he might try to get me back. Actually I was more worried i'd say yes, but I didn't when he asked me out." Sincerely, Me.

Right!" Izuku said ignoring Katsuki's comment on his ass because if he thought about it too much be might burst with embarrassment

The freckled hero remembered they had, had that weird day they do every month where they're not scheduled to patrol together on the same day. Katsuki was at work while Izuku was off for the day the next day they would switch so the blonde could have his day off. Since they were workaholics, but the world still needed them, that was the best solution Mirio and Tamaki could come up with to keep them both working, but also make them take a day off for some rest and relaxation.

~

After seeing the recent tabloids about Katsuki, Izuku felt... worried, angry, and honestly a little jealous. It wasn't a good look for him. It took point zero seconds for the media and paparazzi to spread lies about "Dynamight and Grand getting back together." Like that would ever happen, but deep down in Izuku's gut he worried it would and he would never have another chance with Katsuki. So he set out to woo the blonde. He was going to ask him out finally.

Izuku had decided he would start by making dinner for the blonde. His mother always told him the way to someone's heart was through their stomach and that's what he intended to do. Hopefully it would lead to Katsuki rearrange his guts at some point. The green hero brought over the things he would need because he didn't want to use up or waste the angry heroes things. Katsuki doesn't like that.

The curly haired man popped in his air pods that Katsuki got him for Christmas last year and got to work making the spicy curry he knew the blonde would love. It was his mom's recipe and after he got that all set he started on the lemon ice box pie that was also his mother's recipe. He knew Katsuki would like that too. He was upping his game and he was going to woo the shit out of Katsuki to show him he's way better than shitty Shindou.

"Hands on my knees, shakin ass on my thot shit." Izuku sang with a giggle as he moved his butt

He felt happy and determined as he cleaned up his mess. Izuku was a hurricane in the kitchen, but his food mostly turned out okay especially sweets.

"Deku!" A voice sounding a lot like Katsuki shouted making the shorter jump

"W- Welcome home Kacchan!" Izuku smiled as he took an airpod out as he turned towards the other with a wash rag in his hand