Unexpected Guest.

~Dream World~

It was pointless, but maybe his friends can help him. Since he's dreaming research out out the window because he doesn't already have that information and he hasn't see said information so it would be stupid to even try looking for details. Katsuki calls his friends over and interrogated them then tells them exactly what's going on now. Unfortunately and just like he thought it was unhelpful. The blonde thinks it's because well they can't help. They're just extensions of himself in a sense so they only know what he knows. However, Mina did spout a dumb idea.

It was something about an old fairytale where the prince kissed the princess and she wakes up from her long sleep. Katsuki thought it was stupid at first, but the more he thinks about it the more it kind of makes sense. He is dreaming and this dream clearly has to do with desires. Love. It's his perfect world. The only problem is that means he would have to kiss Izuku. The dream is about his love Izuku among getting other things he desires like being number one but he's kissed the smaller already and he didn't wake up. He's still dreaming so what's the problem?

Katsuki just isn't sure. He doesn't have the resources to find out either. All he has is what's in his head and well Katsuki tends to forget shit he deems unimportant which is most things outside of information about friends and family, recipes, fashion sense, battle strategies, combat techniques, rescue formations, training regimens, and other hero stuff. There's other things of course, but those take up the most space in his brain. Those are what he has to know on a day to day basis. The rest is just extra that he doesn't need to really remember.

So Katsuki is fully stumped. He had no idea what the hell to do to get himself out of this situation. He doesn't want to wait until he wakes up. The blonde has no idea how long he's been asleep but he knows if he's asleep then that means his boy is probably not up to par and that in itself is making him anxious. He can't exercise, eat right, wash himself, do his skin care routine, wear his own clothes, do his work, or make sure Izuku and all his friends are still alive. It was stressing him out and the fact that he can't do anything about it just made him feel useless.

"Kacchan are you okay?" Izuku asked as he walked into using the downstairs bathroom

Katsuki sighed leaning back against the black suade couch.
"No." He said

"What's wrong?" Izuku questioned as he sat next to the blonde

"I need to wake up." Katsuki murmured annoyed

Izuku looked down at his shirt and played with the hem of it.
"I know, but what if you're wrong and this is the real world?" He asked looking back over at the taller

Katsuki leaned forward running a hand through his spikes.
"It's not. I know the facts and this is all some bullshit going on inside my head." He said

Izuku nodded.
"Okay. If you say so." He shrugged

-
-
-

Katsuki is at his desk debating on whether he should even go out for patrol. It doesn't matter. This isn't real so no one will actually he harmed if a villain does show up. He sighs leaning back in his chair and pushing his mask up which shoved his hair back. As he closed his eyes to rest for a moment he felt something. A strange sense of not being alone. Katsuki opened his eyes and looked around but nothing. It was just him and his empty office which he knows one side should have Izuku's stuff. In the real world that is. Not here. As much as he thinks this world is perfect there's some things that aren't. Like Izuku not being a hero. Granted he knows why.

A stupid selfish overbearing part of himself does wish Izuku never became a hero, but it's not because what people might think it's because he's horrified the shorter will die the moment he's not looking after him. It would help if Izuku wouldn't throw himself in danger the moment it shows up but Katsuki would be a hypocrite if he said that because he does the same thing. Just the thought of losing Izuku is unbearable so of course when he started dreaming this fucked up dream the small didn't become a hero. Unfortunately he's a prostitute which Katsuki doesn't particularly like either because we'll he wants to be the only one with Izuku. Again it's his selfishness, but it can't be helped. He's possessive.