I'm Addicted to You.

TW/CW: Blowjob, anal, anal fingering, Midoriya is hairy, Bakugou is uncut, unlawful use of quirks.

~This is probably trash cause I didn't really plan anything, this is just an extra, but you guys wanted smut so here lol.~

Eventually the wedding ended and after helping Eijirou and Mina pack up all their wedding gifts Izuku and Katsuki headed home in his car. The blonde was debating with himself as he drove down the busy highway through town. Tonight was a special night. It solidified one and for all that he truly is no longer under Yume's spell in a sense. He's in the waking world with Izuku by his side and man does he want to show how much that means to him. So he decides it's time.

He felt light from the party even though he didn't drink anything because well he planned on driving home. Izuku had a little, but not much. Just some champagne. He was very giddy though and so was Katsuki. They just felt light after that wedding and after party. Katsuki sighed glancing over at Izuku once he agreed with himself. His boyfriend looked so pretty under the multiple multicolored lights they passed by as they traveled down the road.

"Deku." Katsuki said after clearing his throat and looked back to the road

"Yeah Kacchan?" Izuku asked

"I'm ready." Katsuki stated as a matter of factly

Izuku frowned confused but no explanation came so he implored.
"Um ready for what?"

Katsuki's ears tinted pink a tthe tips as he hiked up his shoulders just a bit while hunching forward.
"I wanna fuck." He grumbled as if mad he had to say it out loud

"Oh." Izuku nodded almost dismissively until it actually clicked in his tipsy head

"OH!" He blurted and smiled big as he nodded frantically

"Okay! W- we can do it when we get home. I need to take a shower first of course." He told him

Katsuki nodded in reply.
"Alright. We can shower together or something." He shrugged

Izuku blushed this time and shyly glanced away.
"Actually we should shower separately. I have you, you know, clean. It'll be embarrassing if you're there for it."

Yeah that made sense. Maybe they can shower together some other time. He wants to do that more.
"Okay then Nerd." Katsuki nodded curt

Izuku felt nervous but excited. He fiddled his fingers wondering how far they would go tonight. It sounded like Katsuki wanted to go all the way and Izuku was absolutely okay with that. His mind kept running through how they would do it if they actually get to it. He could get on us hands and knees for Katsuki. He could just get on his knees for the blonde. They could sixty nine. Helll he could ride katsuki or Katsuki would ride him if that's what the blonde wanted. Izuku didn't care either way he just wanted to chance to be that close with him.

Izuku kept glancing at the blonde until he couldn't take it anymore.
"Kacchan?" He called out

"Mm?" Katsuki quirked and eyebrown making it known that he was listening even though he wasn't looking over at the other

Izuku chewed his bottom lip before speaking.
"You said you're in the mood right?" He titled his head

Katsuki frowned a little.
"Yeah...?" He said clearly wanting to explain why he was even asking

Izuku looked down at his lap.
"Well I sort of wanted to do something, but I need to know if it'll make you uncomfortable but I don't wanna tell you because it'll ruin the surprise of it."

Katsuki rolled his eyes and sighed.
"Deku it's not a big deal. I'm in the mood, I'm in the mood. Whatever your weird brain thought of doing just do it." He shrugged