Heteronormative.

Katsuki waved Shouto and Izuku off as they went to work and he was left alone so he started some chores that he finished by lunch. After that he went to the grocery store to stock up on some things he needed. He even made sure to get the ingredients for Katsudon and Soba so his two roommates wouldn't be starved of their favorite meal. He got home and put his groceries away then went to just relax for a bit. Around three his father called and asked if he was busy but he replied with a "no" since he assumed they needed him to do something for him. They did so they ended up coming over for the afternoon. Masaru needed a car tune up. Unlike Katsuki and his mother, his old man had an old car. When the blonde was in middle school he and Masaru restored it. Katsuki was a lot of trouble back then but that was about the only time he wasn't screaming, yelling, or wanting to knock someone's lights out.

His father was so patient even if Katsuki messed up which frustrated him but Masaru never got mad or made fun. Other than some teasing for a small mistake they got along really well so as Katsuki got older he decided to keep the car in check instead of having Masaru take it to a auto body repair shop that would make him pay way too much for little work. The car was a black 19XX mustang GT500 with two orange racing stripes down the middle and silver Cobra emblems on the front quarter panels. The colors were Katsuki's idea when Masaru asked how they should paint it and they eventually influenced his hero uniform. Katsuki figured Masaru had been taking it to an automotive shop since he was out of commission on everything but now that he's back and mostly well the old man decided to just ask. Of course Katsuki agreed.

Izuku clocked out and headed home after checking on Shouto who was on his way to his apartment. He worried for him but the other told him it would be okay so Izuku let it go for now. He just texted a "be safe" after they finished their conversation. Izuku looked up at the sky smiling a little trying to be optimistic. Sure the situation with Inasa was upsetting but Katsuki made it better and Shouto was better off without the guy. The heterochromiatic hero could figuratively turn a new chapter in his book. They all can. The only other issue is the court date that was creeping up really soon. Izuku worried for Katsuki but it had to be done. The people hurt deserve justice. The smaller sighed walking into the gated community after getting the gate attendant and made his way towards Katsuki's house. That's when he saw well heard something peculiar.

Katsuki's black tesla was in the driveway as Izuku approached the house hearing loud rock music and noticed the garage door was open. The smaller tilted his head a bit, but walked passed the expensive car to see Masaru sitting next to an old one with his back to the other. Izuku knew from childhood that the relic was the car the older man and Katsuki rebuilt. It was still in great shape but Izuku never knew how. He was bad with cars so if he ever needed help with a rental or something he would call Masaru or Katsuki. Izuku wondered why the car was there until he got close enough to see Katsuki was under it. Then it clicked. The blonde must be working on it. When Izuku got close enough Masaru looked over noticing his footsteps so he turned the loud music down.

"Oi what the fuck you'd do that for old man?" Katsuki said from under the side of the car that was sitting on some jacks to lift it up

"Izuku is home. It's very hard to talk over your music, son." Masaru told him

Izuku squatted next to the older Bakugou. He knew that type of music wasn't Masaru's taste. Funnily enough he liked American country music and funk. Though his taste was a little wider. Mitsuki and Katsuki who were similar in a lot of ways also shared music tastes. Granted the blonde's was shaped by his friends too. He liked gothic rock because of Fumikage, he liked lofi because of Tsuyu and Hitoshi, he liked vampire rock because of Himiko, he liked rave music because of Denki, he liked latino and reggae music because of Hanta, he liked pop because of Mina and Ochako, he liked industrial music because of Mei, he liked classical because of Momo and Tenya, and he liked alternative because of his mother, Shouto, and Kyouka. The only genre he really didn't like was country music, but sometimes you could catch him mouthing a few words when Eijirou or Masaru was picking the music. Izuku on the other hand liked just about all kinds of music he didn't really mind.