A New Sexuality Appears!

A few days later Izuku and Katsuki got together again. They actually and finally go on an official date. Katsuki suggested it since he was feeling pretty good now. Izuku of course was super elated. He could barely contain himself as usual when he was around the blonde. They got ready at their own homes then Katsuki took his car to pick up Izuku at his apartment. When he got there he saw izuku waiting outside in Dynamight merchandise. Katsuki was about to tell him he should change out of the dorky clothes, but Izuku looked so happy that he just couldn't bring his mood down like that. When the smaller buckled up and Katsuki drove off he asked where they were going since it was a surprise for him.

Izuku got even more excited when he found out they were going to a fair. He couldn't wait! He loves amusement parks and he always wanted to go to one with Katsuki now he actually gets to. It was a dream come true. Izuku's head ran with so many thoughts he didn't realize they were there until Katsuki told him to get out. They rode rides, played games, and held hands as they walked down the dirt path together enjoying all of the attractions. While Izuku held two large All Might plushies, Katsuki got them something to snack on. One of the All Might plushies was izuku that Katsuki had won for him while the other was Katsuki's that Izuku had won for him. The blonde was a little embarrassed to be holding it so Izuku gladly took it. It was taking longer than expected so Izuku decided to find a place to sit down.

Once he got to an empty and clean enough metal picnic table he sat down along with laying the plushies on one end of the table. Katsuki arrived finally and handed over a strawberry crêpe. Izuku almost wanted to cry. This date couldn't get any better yet Katsuki kept showing him wrong. Izuku took the sweet and smiled, telling the blonde thank you as He sat across from him. When izuku was almost finished with his crêpe He had a bit of whipped cream near the corner of his mouth so Katsuki reached over and wiped it off with his thumb making Izuku blush. It was definitely cliché but neither of them cared. Izuku stood up and kissed the blonde telling him another Thank you for a wonderful date. Katsuki smiled a little and replied that he enjoyed it just as much even when Izuku beat him at a few carnival games.

After cleaning up and riding a few more rides they went into a "tunnel of love" and made fun of the whole thing then two headed home. Izuku smiled the whole way home and when he got to Katsuki's house he didn't stop. He couldn't help it. They had changed clothes and Izuku left the plushies on the bar in the kitchen. The smaller changed into a simple t-shirt and some boxers while Katsuki was in nothing but a pair of sweats. Half way through the movie Izuku started to kiss Katsuki who had accepted it. They trailed over the blonde's shoulder up his neck and made it to his soft lips. Making out was so good for both of them really. Katsuki cupped Izuku's freckles cheek as he slipped in his tongue exploring the smaller's mouth who let out a small hum in content. It was great until he felt a hand made press to his crotch and he pulled away.

"Deku, wait." He panted

Izuku immediately jerked his hand away like he got burned.
"I'm sorry!" He blurted

"I didn't mean to go too fast." The shorter added quickly feeling embarrassed

Katsuki frowned a little. It wasn't a big deal.
"No, it's okay."

Izuku shook his head.
"No it's not. I shouldn't have been so pushy." He said

He didn't want to be like the other people Katsuki dated. He didn't want to be forceful to make the blonde feel like he has to have sex with him. Izuku is better than that, he knows better. He shouldn't have touched without asking for permission. The kissing was enough. Why did he have to go further? It wasn't right.

"You were barely doing anything." Katsuki rolled his eyes

Izuku didn't even touch his dick. It was now like the inside of his thigh even though it was pretty close to touching his cock.