Kacchan's Virginity.

The next day Katsuki woke up alone. He rubbed his eyes calling for Izuku only to hear no answer. The blonde sighed as he got out of bed figuring that his boyfriend just wasn't home or something until he spotted a note on his bedside table. Of course Katsuki immediately snatched it up to read it. "Sorry for leaving without telling you, but I have work today. Some morning office work aka paperwork then an afternoon patrol shift. I actually meant to let you know last night, but things got in the way, we were enjoying sleeping in the same bed together for the first time as a couple and I kind of forgot. Hope you can forgive me! I'll try to come over tonight after I clock out. Love you Kacchan and I hope you have a wonderful day - your Deku." The note was dumb. Izuku could have just texted him, but the stupid romance manga fan deep inside Katsuki wiggled its way out of its hole to leak joy into his cold dead heart making him feel warm.

The blonde scoffed like he didn't care about Izuku's note he was putting in the drawer connected to the nightstand for safe keeping. Honestly he sort of forgot Izuku, this Izuku was a hero. Granted he prefers it that way even if the idiot ran into any burning building he could fucking find. It was something that once scared him, Izuku's spirit, but now and for a long time it's been something Katsuki has admired about the other. Something he loves. The blonde snorted quietly to himself. The problem with Izuku's spirit is there needs to be someone around to protect him and that was Katsuki's job even if he neglected it many times. Not anymore. Not his younger self, not Shindou, not Yume, and certainly not villains. No one will ever get in his way of caring for Izuku again or make him feel bad for it. Katsuki nodded determinedly as he went through his morning routine.

First was a nice shower, a short bath, then doing his skin care routine that had been neglected for months. His skin looked fine other than a little dry in parts. Katsuki plucked his eyebrows, shaved his stubble, then washed off his face after doing his skin routine. Once done he patted it dry looking in the mirror. His face was still a little gaunt. Not as much as when he saw it for the first time back at the hospital so he knows progress has been made, but he's still not fully himself. Not that he's big on looks or caring about his own other than taking care of himself, he's not sure how Izuku could look at him, much less kiss him. He looked worse than All Might in his last days. It was a rude, but true thought. All Might was sick, but otherwise he looked like his regular skeletal self. Katsuki though? He thought he looked gross because technically Katsuki was decaying because of being in a coma and the quirk itself.

Discolored, sunken in skin, chapped pale lips, and overgrown messy hair... all over. He was a mess. He's glad he took care of the overgrown hair problem in the crotch area in the shower though. It was uncomfortable. Now that he was looking at himself he needed a haircut too. Jeez no one could help him out while he was unconscious? Katsuki started trimming, making his hair like it was before he took a comatose nap and once done he was feeling even more better. He decided to give himself an undercut just to spice it up a little and when he was satisfied he cleaned off his neck and left the bathroom to get dressed. He had a lot to think about. Where he wanted his and Izuku's relationship to go, how he would bring up the situation with Shouto, and having to talk to lawyers about Yume.

A part of him actually didn't want to press charges but he knew she should. Yume was obviously too dangerous to be on the streets. What if he gets another hero or civilian killed. People have already died because of him and Katsuki can't let it happen again. It was a hard decision, but in the end he knew what the right thing to do was. However the cheating thing with Shouto would be harder. Begrudgingly the guy was his friend but it's really not his place to be telling Shouto something like this. Though as a friend who accidentally found out he feels like he owes it to Shouto. He really wished someone had saved him the embarrassment and humiliation of thinking Shindou was loyal when he wasn't while he was being true. Shouto doesn't deserve to suffer the same way. He's had enough hardships, they all have really.