The One Where Izuku Gets Tired of Katsuki's Shit.

~We made it to 100k views on this fic! I can't thank you enough, but I'll say it anyway. Thank you all so much!~

A day later and late in the afternoon when Katsuki was taking a nap he heard someone enter his room. When he opened his eyes he saw Izuku closing the sliding door very carefully which made him frown. Why was he trying to be quiet after opening the door loudly? He's such a dumb Nerd. Katsuki thought.

"Deku?" He spoke up as the other turned around to face him

"Kacchan, sorry did I wake you up?" Izuku asked when their eyes met

He didn't mean to wake the blonde up but he just wanted to see Katsuki. To make sure what happened was real and that Izuku has him back.

Katsuki glanced away as he tried to sit up, but was still too weak to do it on his own.
"What are you doing here?" He asked as he used the bottom to lift the upper part of the bed up instead

It hasn't been that long sense they had seen each other. Izuku was a clingy person one hundred percent of the time but Katsuki needs some time to think about things. Especially with how to move forward no that his feelings are known.

Izuku gave him a small smile.
"I came to sit with you so you wouldn't be alone." He answered as he walked towards the bed

The urge to touch the other was so strong. While Katsuki was asleep Izuku had been able to just casually touch him. His arm, his hand, his face, and his hair. It was all appropriate placed obviously but still intimate to Izuku. He wanted that again.

Katsuki frowned down at his lap.
"Deku, I'm not a brat you don't have to babysit me." He said

With Izuku around here can't think about what's best. He'll give in to those sweet smiles, kind eyes, and caring hands. The smaller was so easy to love that it hurt to think about the fact he might actually get to. Katsuki almost always gave into temptation when it came to Izuku. That's why whenever the shorter wanted him over Katsuki practically bolted for the door to go see him.

Izuku's smiled dropped.
"Maybe I didn't wanna be alone then." He said

He didn't. His apartment filled with All Might merch an Dyna herself still make Izuku feel like he was alone. Stranded without a light to guide him just like he had been these last few months while the blonde was in a coma. He's tired of feeling alone.

Katsuki's eyes flitted to the window where the night sky was washed out by the city lights.
"That true or are you lying?" He asked the other

"Fifty fifty." Izuku shrugged

Katsuki sighed leaning his head against the pillow behind him so he wasn't straining his weak neck.
"Just go home Shitnerd." He told him

He said before realizing how that might sound to the other and when Izuku spoke he knew exactly how he took it. Izuku took it as if Katsuki was saying, "I don't want you here so leave." and we'll unfortunately that's slightly the truth.

"You want me to leave?" Izuku asked feeling dejected

Of course Katsuki does. The moment he gets the taller back Katsuki wants to push Izuku away like there's nothing between them. The blonde is so bad with feelings. It's starting to get old.

"...yes." Katsuki struggled to say because it wasn't true

He didn't want Izuku to leave. Katsuki wanted him to stay. He wanted to kiss and make up in the literal way but there's too many contradicting thoughts in his head making him confused about what is right and what he wants right now. So it's better to come back to the topic when he's thoroughly thought it through. He doesn't want to make the situation worse or make Izuku more upset.