Epilogue -2

For those who wanted closure

George's jaw was on the floor, he didn't know what to say. He sat there staring at Astrid for Merlin knows how long and Astrid didn't say anything either, letting him process what she had said.

"I-I don't know what to say" George's eyes were wide.

"It's alright you can take your time," Astrid stood up and was about to climb back in through the window. 

"No! you can't go back in" George said frantically. Astrid stopped in her steps and turned around in confusion. She silently looked at him for an explanation, "If you go in there, they will ask you what you said"

"What did I say?" she asked

George  reached into his pockets, "I was going to wait until you came back, " he pulled out a small box, "But you came home early so I thought..." He trailed off. George opened the box to reveal a ring sitting in it, shining brightly at Astrid.

"Oh.." Astrid felt breathless. She stood there for a couple of seconds before walking back next to him and sitting down in silence. 

They didn't talk for quite some time, both unsure of what to say. There was a sudden chuckle from George before he let out a small laugh, "we're a mess"

Astrid couldn't help but laugh too, "I can't believe we picked the same day"

The laughs settled and George asked, "How do you feel about it?"

Astrid looked down, "I'm not sure," she said, "We had a plan...we were going to take it slow" 

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

"I was scared?"

"Of what?"

Astrid knew there was nothing to be scared of, but she just didn't know how to react herself. She didn't say anything and George understood, he always did. 

"I guess this changes our plans, completely" Astrid shrugged. 

"Does it?" George asked, "I still want to marry you, we are still going to have a baby, we're still going to love it" he sighed, "just not in that order" He chuckled. "We can get married a year later, five years later, or tomorrow, I could care less. We'll take care of the baby together, first"

Astrid smiled, he was too good for her, she really didn't deserve him. "You sure?"

"Completely" George smiled back and pulled the ring out and offered it to her, "So, yes or no?"

"Is that even a question?" she asked, "Yes"

                                                                                               _________

Okay so I am not going to write a whole story about their future but here are some "headcanons" ?? 

1. They didn't tell anyone about the Baby. Astrid wanted to tell Sirius first and they were also terrified of Molly because even though she would love them and the baby, she would first rip both of them apart for not being responsible. 

2. Astrid went back to Romania for another 2 ish months before she came back for good, work is work after all. 

3. George started his shop back up, things were starting to look u for him. The first day was an absolute smash, most of his items were gone. 

4. George made new products for those who had problems with loud sounds after the war. He made silent fireworks. 

5. They had a baby girl. She had brown hair and brown eyes like Astrid but personality was for sure George. They names her Roxanne (I actually like this name from the books so why not)

6. She loved to roam around the shop and spend time playing around with the products. It was chaotic sometimes. 

7. Astrid continued her work as a Magizoologist which required her to travel a lot. She took Roxanne with her on a lot of the trips. After a while, she decided to take up the job of teacher for Care of Magical Creatures at Hogwarts as per McGonagall's request. 

8. Though Teddy and Victoire were a little older, Roxanne spent a lot of her time with them. 

9. Her absolute favorite cousin was Molly, Percy and Oliver's Daughter, who was only a year younger.

10. She was sorted into Slytherin. 

11. She heard a lot of stories about Fred and Vera. She also her stories about Dana and Noah, though Astrid never mentioned how it ended with Noah. 

12. Dana and Astrid went to Noah and put all things in the past. It took a while for them to warm up to each other again but they did eventually become good friends. 

13. Dana was never one to settle down with anyone. She adopted a boy who had lost his parents during the war, and raised him alone. He was around Roxanne's age which led them to being good friends. 

14. Noah visited Fred's grave often, a lot of times out of remorse and every time out of sadness. He never said anything, just sat there alone. Sometimes he cried but he would never admit it. He did eventually move on and found a muggle to date. He decided to leave the wizarding life and lead a regular muggle one. He did visit his friends often too, but his wand was always tucked somewhere in his cupboard and he barely glanced at it. 

A/N
I hope the readers who first read this book finally got some closure (after months). The ones reading now, this might just be another chapter for you. 
Feel  free to add your own headcannons, I would love to read them!!

I hope you liked this chapter and this book!

Aisla Wrenn Xx