37.

*Skip time*
15 days. It had been 15 days since Astrid had met Draco Malfoy.
10 days. It had been 10 days since Astrid gave up on looking for Verena. The girl was a mess.
She wasn't sure why her brain was reacting to it so late but the realization that the girl had died, met her  deceased father and come back on Earth was hitting her now.
Maybe finding Verena was just a coping mechanism.

She danced along the streets, clearly drunk and pretty loud but still not catching any attention because everyone was just the same.
No Astrid hadn't been taking alcohol everyday. This was actually the first time in months that she did and that was exactly the reason why she was drunk after a few glasses.
The girl had no idea what she was doing. She didn't want to meet the Weasleys because she would put them in danger. She didn't want to find Verena because she had no will power left, she didn't want to find her mother because she was scared to know if she was dead.
So Astrid stayed in the Muggle world, away from everybody else. But her brain wouldn't let her witch ways die out.

Astrid accidentally apparated into Diagon Alley, thankfully without getting badly splinched.
She looked around the dark Alleyway, her brain was confused but her feet knew where to go. 
The brunette stood before a joke shop. Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes.
She snorted at the name a bit too loud.
The streets she thought were empty, were in fact not.
"Astrid! What the bloody hell are you doing here?"
The girl looked around to see a person standing before her. He was a little taller than her and looked all too familiar.
"How many times do I have to save your arse!?" He groaned before grabbing her hand and pulling her into an empty shop.
"What are you doing here?" He asked.
"I'm not sure" Astrid replied with a slurry voice.
"Are you drunk!? Did you find her? Are you here with the Weasels!?"
There was only one person who still called them Weasels and that was Draco Malfoy.
"I might be" Astrid replied, "I haven't met Verena or the Weasleys and I'm not planning on doing it either"
Draco sighed before shaking his head.
"You're the most stupid Ravenclaw I've come across, Stonewall" He said. The boy grabbed her wrist and apparated out of Diagon Alley with her.

Draco had been to 12 Grimmauld place only once in his life when Narcissa had come to visit. That was also the safest place he knew.
The boy had heard Snape talk about how it used to be headquarters for the Order and Draco knew that's where Sirius was hiding.
He knew that Astrid knew exactly where the house was. So Draco had apparated to the neighborhood.
"Find 12 Grimmauld place, enter it and find a member of the Order" He told her before letting her go.
Astrid nodded. She walked towards the house, her muscle memory doing all the work because her brain was pretty intoxicated.
Draco watched her go and knock on the door. The door even opened and with a sigh, the boy apparated out of there.

Astrid woke up to the worst headache of her life. She wanted to lift her hand to touch her head but she couldn't. The girl looked down to see herself in a chair, a body binding charm around her. She tried to break free but failed. Her wand was missing from her sock and her hair was all over her face.
The girl panicked slightly. The room was dark and her head was killing her.
It took her a long time to adjust to the lighting. She was in a room, there was big bed, neatly draped with a silk bedsheet. A small cupboard, nightstands on either side of the bed and a door right in front of her.
"Help!" She shouted on top of her lungs.
"Someone! Is anyone there!?" She said again.
Fast footsteps approached the room as the door burst open. A wand was pointed at her and there stood Sirius Black, his hair clicked back into a ponytail and looking put together.
"Help me!" She shouted desperately at the man.
"Identify yourself" He said and Astrid groaned at his loud voice.
"Astrid Stonewall"
"She's not- she's gone"
"No! I am her! Ask Charlie Weasley! He knows it's me" Sirius looked at the girl with pity. He wanted to let her go but he was scared that Astrid was actually an impostor in disguise.
Without another word, Sirius left. Astrid started at the door for what felt like hours before it burst open again.
"Astrid show me your hand!" Flaming red hair was blinding her eyes. Charlie knelt down to look at her hand to check for the scar.
"Remove the charm for Merlin's sake Sirius!" He said.
It took a few seconds for Sirius to mutter an incantation and free Astrid.
"I'm so sorry Astrid! I didn't want you to be an impostor!" He said with softness lacing his voice.
"It's quite alright" She said standing up and stretching her arms.
Before she could move forward, the girl was pulled into a tight hug by Sirius.
"I can't believe you're alive!" He whispered, "Thank you! Thank you so much! You-"
"-Oh quit being a drama queen Sirius!" She chuckled, hugging him back.
The two pulled away from the hug and Sirius led her to the kitchen.