38

Sirius sat on the dining table in the kitchen waiting for her to get dressed

Sirius sat on the dining table in the kitchen waiting for her to get dressed. The man had grown quite fond of Astrid. It wasn't like he was not fond of her before, but he had a newfound admiration for her.
When Sirius, James,Remus and Peter were in second year, Jacob stonewall was in his seventh. He was the prankster of his time along with the prewett twins. The marauders had learnt a lot from Jacob and the twins, they had helped them quite a lot in their first and second year.
They were also in the order together and so became more like younger and older siblings respectively.
But this newfound respect came out on the day Astrid saved his life. The girl didn't know Sirius that well and still decided to jump up and save him. He was forever grateful of her.
When she came back, Sirius was beyond happy and he vowed to himself to take care of her. Astrid was technically his niece through pureblood relations but she was considered family the day Jacob Stonewall considered Sirius a younger brother.

Astrid walked out of her room looking stunning as ever.
"You look beautiful Astrid!" Sirius said with a smile which Astrid returned.
"Thank you, Sirius. I love the dress" She tucked her brown hair behind her ear.

Sirius handed Astrid a small glass of Polyjuice potion and Astrid added a strand of Blonde hair to it. Upon taking the polyjuice potion, Astrid's brown hair shortened and turned blonde. Her skin became lighter, she became a little taller, her eyes turned grey.
"Looked prettier originally but this is good too" He chuckled.

The Wedding was in front of the Burrow. Astrid controlled her emotions with all her might, trying not to cry looking at the house.
Sirius had told her to pretend that she was a french cousin who lived in London all her life. She knew Sirius  because of his french relations and knew Charlie because she used to work at the sanctury with him.

Everything seemed beautiful and nice until Astrid went on to enter the tents. Fred and George Weasley stood at the entrance, greeting the guests. The girl stopped in her steps as she saw them laughing at something. It was them, Fred and George, always happy, always smiling.
"You know what.." she turned around to walk out of there.

"You're not going anywhere, Astrid" Sirius stood before her.
With a loud huff, the girl turned back around and walked to the entrance.

"When I get married, I won't be bothering with any of this nonsense. You can all wear what you like, and I'll put a Full Body Bind charm on Mum until it's all over." Fred told George who snickered before the two turned to Astrid.
She smiled at them, her body doing otherwise inside.

"You reckon you'd be able to get away with a body bind curse on your mum so easily?" She smirked.

"I'll survive" Fred replied with a grin, "Plus V can protect me" he added to George who laughed at his brother.

Astird didn't understand what they were talking about but shrugged it off. Fred stood at the entrance as George led Astrid to a seat talking to her to prevent the awkward silence.