31. Battle of the Department of Mysteries

"Go to hell!" "And leave your here all alone?"

"Go to hell!" 
"And leave your here all alone?"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

It was strange to wake up in the morning and not see Fred and George in the great hall, loudly talking and laughing at something they did earlier.
Astrid sat at her usual spot at the Ravenclaw table along with Noah and Dana. They weren't bad company but Astrid missed the twins a lot.
She heard from them very less because of the ministry. Her contacts with the order stopped completely thanks to Umbridge and Harry was serving detention a lot.

"Do you reckon you'll still be alive by the end of the year with the amount of detentions you land?" Astrid asked the boy.
"Well considering I survived the last four years, I have a pretty good chance" He smirked.

"Look, with Dumbledore gone, McGonagall being busy with school and Snape being a git like always, I have to make sure you don't end up dead. So please do me a favor and not make me put a body binding jinx on you to stop you from doing something stupid" the girl gave him a small smile, her eyes hinting mischief but her words hinting seriousness.

"Don't worry, we will all be fine" he told her.

"Anything happens and I mean anything, you come to me first thing" Harry nodded. "Now if you'll excuse me, I have to pretend to care about my NEWTS and stare blankly at my book just for the sake of it" with a chuckle, Astrid got up and headed to the library.

Astrid sat down on one of the library tables and pulled out a book from one of the shelves before opening it in front of her and trying to read it. To her happiness an owl flew in right over her book, not just any owl, Errol.
The girl excitedly opened the letter hoping it was from the twins but sadly it wasn't. The letter floated in the air much like a howler would and that was when Astrid realised that it was from Mrs. Weasley.

Astrid Stonewall! I am so disappointed in you! how could you support and help my sons in this!?
Arthur and I are very angry with the Twins ans you! You better be studying for your NEWTS and giving them at the end of the year because I will NOT have another one of my children drop out of School! I expect at least two O's from you because I know you can do it! Better behave yourself in school!

Astrid didn't know if she felt scared, scarred or very happy. Mrs. Weasley was the most loving and kind woman Astrid had ever come across and receiving a howler from her meant that you really messed up this time.
She felt scarred because Astrid had never gotten a howler from anyone before, mainly because her mother rarely even wrote to her, or she was always with her in hiding.
But most of all Astrid felt happy. "I will not have another one of my children drop out of school" she had said. Another one of her children.
Astrid always saw Molly as a motherly figure in her life and Molly never made her feel any less of her daughter, but those words coming out of her mouth and the howler confirmed just how much Molly cared about Astrid and was really a part of the family.