Chapter 32

Chapter 32

Primrose

Kumunot ang aking noo nang makarinig ako ng ingay galing sa kusina.

“Good morning, Primrose!” They greeted.

“Good morning."

Scanning the room, I realize that Loey was the only person that’s missing this morning. I sat on the head of the table as Kuya Eros put rice on my plate while Kuya Jinmin put ham and egg on it.

“Thank you.”

Hindi naging tahimik ang umagahan namin dahil sa daldal ng iba. I actually missed the noise while eating in this house. Sila lang talaga ang nagbibigay ingay dito sa bahay. I’m actually grateful for that. Kahit nga si manang sinasabi sa akin na sobrang natutuwa siya sa SBG, lalo na kina Baron. She even told me one time that she’s happy that I have them by my side, especially Loey, who did a great job of being a husband to me.

“Wow, ngayon na lang yata tayo nagkasabay ng day-off, ‘no?” tanong ni Baron sa iba.

They all nodded. Then Kuya Eros turned to me. “Sayang lang kasi busy si Loey. Siya lang ang kulang.”

I sipped on my drink before smiling at him. "Loey needs to wrap up the on-going project so it wouldn’t overlap with the upcoming preparation for the comeback.”

We talked for a minute before I got ready for work today. Kuya Jinmin, Nate, and Baron told me that they’ll visit their parents while the others will stay at home today, though Dred said that he’ll drop by the Empire later. May kailangan kasi siyang kausapin na isa sa comedian ng Empire.

“Primrose!”

I turned to Dredleigh. He was standing in front of the door.

“Loey said that he’ll go straight to the Empire later."

“Really? Okay."

"Ingat!"

I smiled and waved my hands. "Thank you! Ingat din mamaya sa pagpunta."

Loey got another project. He got another supporting role, but unlike the last drama, this one is a movie. As much as I don't want him to participate in that movie because he's with Karlin, Loey's manager already accepted the offer of letting Loey join in the theme song. So mas maganda na pati sa movie ay nandoon siya. Para din naman sa exposure niya iyon kaya naman hinayaan ko na lang din.

“Good morning, Miss President!”

Everyone bowed their heads. I gave them a slight nod before I walked straight inside my office and sat on my swivel chair. I stared at the ceiling for a moment. 

Another day and maybe, another issue that needs to be solved. Seriously, the past few days were hectic. The entertainment industry was loud and chaotic because of some endless rumors, scandals, and a blind item that didn't really look like a blind item. They were too detailed about the person they’re talking about.

My eyes drifted to the Iced Americano placed on my table. I looked up at Ate Alice. A smile plastered on her face. “Coffee for our dear CEO.” She sat on the chair in front of my desk. “By the way, some of the shareholders were asking if Loey and you still have no plans on having a child.”

Ate Alice laughed at me when the drink I’m holding almost slip on my grip. Mabuti na lang hindi pa ako umiinom at baka mabuga ko pa iyon sa kanya!

“What?”

“Prim, of course, they’ll be curious about you, having a child. You’re a married woman now.”

“What did you tell them then?” I inquired.