Chapter 46

Chapter 46

Loey

I swayed my hands along with the melody of the song as I walked around the stage. The others were with the other artists of E Entertainment while Nate and Kaito walked together. Everyone was scattered on the stage as they sang along with the music.

I flashed a grin when my eyes landed on the girl near the stage. She was shyly holding a banner for the SBG. An awkward smile flashed on her face when she met my gaze. I also looked at the others to not raise any suspicion or anything if I stared at Primrose for too long. I couldn't risk exposing her to danger, again.

Lumayo ako kung nasaan si Primrose at sumabay na sa iba pang idols na gumagala lang sa stage. The stage was long and spacious enough for everyone to walk or even run freely. I joined Kuya Yeshua and Hendreich as they hyped the audience. They squatted and waved at the cameras of the fans. I also did the same with those who hold a banner for SBG.

Dalawang performance ang hinanda ng lahat ng artist ng Empire. Ngayon ay ang ending performance namin kung saan kailangan namin umikot at kumaway sa mga fans. We all sang together at the chorus part and met at the center of the stage while the senior groups were still circling around.

"Everyone, thank you for all your love and support!" Ate Jezi, one of the successful soloists of Empire, said and her lovely voice echoed inside the stadium.

Our smile grew wider as we clapped our hands at her.

She was the pride of E Entertainment. She was considered as the lucky charm of the company that brought success to the company. Ate Jezi was the first singer of Empire that debuted at an early age and her song topped the charts.

Many respected her.

We all looked up to her.

We all bowed our heads down as Ate Jezi and the Grand Knights gave the closing ment for the concert.

Isa-isa kaming bumalik sa backstage habang natira ay si Kuya Rence na nag entertain pa ng audience bago tuluyan tapusin ang concert.

Once we went backstage, we bowed our heads to every staff member we passed by with a smile on our faces. "Thank you for your hard work!"

We congratulated each other on the success of the concert. After all, we all did it together. We're the performers but we wouldn't be able to do well in the show if it wasn't for the whole crew.

I glanced at the entrance backstage when Primrose walked inside. Her face lit up as soon as she saw me.

The others greeted her as I walk my way to her. Primrose waited until I halted in front of her. My body froze when she suddenly jumped and hugged me tightly.

I relaxed after a minute but my heart was still pounding.

"Hey, I'm sweating, Primrose."

She giggled and released me from the hug. "That's fine! I'm just really happy and proud of you." She was so bright and cheerful that I couldn't even feel the exhaustion I felt after the performance.

Someone whistled behind me. "What a sight. I also did my best out there, baka naman may yakap din ako?"

"Baron," I glared at him.

Primrose laughed. "Ask Loey if I can give you a hug."

Before I could even reply, Kuya Hendreich appeared beside me. "Nope. Bawal kapag sa iyo, Baron."

We all laughed when Baron pouted and whined. In the end, Primrose gave him a quick hug with a compliment. Kahit sina Nate at Kaito ay humirit din. Napailing na lang ako habang pinapanuod sila.