Chapter 2

Jimin, the youngest son of Mr Park. It's his engagement party today.

Both Jungkook's and Taehyung's cars have turned towards the house in which the party is being held, at the same time. It was raining heavily. Both of them have come to the same party.

About twenty or thirty vehicles were parked on either side of the road near the house. Therefore, it's hard to drive, specially to park the vehicle near Jimin's house. Jungkook waited until the white car before him stops.

Taehyung was in that vehicle. He stared at the rain after their car has stopped. The heavy rain makes it's impossible to step out of the car.

" This rain..! How can I go inside of the house John.. There's a little distance to walk too." Taehyung said in his usual gentle voice but with a slight worry.

" I can't drive the car towards the house young master. There are vehicles on the both sides along the road. I forget to bring an umbrella! Let's wait a little young master. "

" You should have keep an umbrella in the car . What to do now. It seems like this rain is not going to stop soon."

He can't be late for too long. He thought that he shouldn't have come to this party leaving his son alone. But it's Jimin's engagement party! He can't avoid attending it. It's Jimin who listened to his pain which he hidden from his parents, it's Jimin who gave him a sholder to cry on.. Not only Jimin, his hyung, Park Chin Hae also called him sometimes and tried to reassure him. He can't ignore his best friend's engagement no matter how he hates crowded places or how much he doesn't enjoy anything anymore.

Taehyung looked at his lap. He can't run into the house. He will be drained from head to toe if he does.

-- -- -- -- -- --

Jungkook, who has stopped the car behind the white car turned his head back. Luckily, he had an umbrella in his car. He took it in his hand. Jungkook just looked at the vehicle in front of him while reaching for his car door. They also must have come to the party too. May be they are waiting because of the rain.

" They must be someone of Chin Hae." Jungkook thought.

He walked towards the house while holding the umbrella. His legs have automatically stopped when he was a little far from the white car. He leaned down towards the front door.

John lowered the glass. " Are you going to the party? " Jungkook asked politely.

" Yes sir. But our young master doesn't have an umbrella" John said while looking at Taehyung. Jungkook also followed his eyes. Even though it was dark inside of the car because of the rainy weather, he could see the beautiful male inside. Jungkook couldn't pinpoint what was the tingling sensation that he felt at that time.

" I'm also going to the party." Jungkook now has turned back to John. " Young master can come with me" Jungkook said.

John turned towards Taehyung who was looking at this silently. " Young master..." John called.

" It's okay John. I.. I will go with him. I can't be late. My baby will look for me and cry" He said in a hushed voice.

Jungkook opened the back door while holding the umbrella in the other hand. Taehyung stepped out from the car while looking down. Jungkook slightly looked at the beautiful flower who has now came under his umbrella.

" Young master's gift is getting wet. Take it to this side." Jungkook said to Taehyung softly.

Taehyung's eyes lifted up a little. Why had he addressed him as young master like John..! He took the gift to his left hand which is at jungkook's side while making his lips into a thin line.

Both of them could feel each other's perfumes. Jungkook turned the umbrella more to the other male's side. Taehyung felt it. But he didn't talk. Nor look.

" Come in this way. There's a mud pit. Your dress will be drenched." Jungkook murmured softly.

Taehyung has never gone under the same umbrella in the rain with a man other than Jimin before. He didn't know if that's the cause of the strange feeling he felt when he heard Jungkook talking to him. They both silently entered the party house.

-- -- -- -- -- --

"Who comes to your mind when you look at him now yoongi? " Jimin asked from his fiance while looking at Taehyung with a playful expression.

" Mm... A fairy" yoongi said and chuckled after seeing Taehyung's expression.

" You're making fun of me..!" Taehyung said whining but gave them a slight smile before looking at the floor again.

Jimin felt hurt at that. Taehyung is thinking of himself at the level of zero. He quickly covered his pain before Taehyung could recognise it and nudged Taehyung's arm.

" I saw somethingggg... You didn't come alone right!" He said before winking at Taehyung. Taehyung got the idea of who he is referring to.

" It's because of the rain Chim. I waited in the car.. But the rain hadn't seem like it will stop. That's when someone has asked to come with him." Taehyung explained.

" Oh ho..! Are you going under the same umbrella with someone just because they have asked! " Jimin said playfully.

" My baby is at home chim.. I should rush back to him. So I couldn't wait until the rain would calm down. " His eyes got teary in a short moment. Jimin holds his hands.

" Hey hey..! We're just joking Tae." He said in a soft yone. "Come on.. Let's go and meet other friends" Jimin said while turning around.

" Jimin.." Taehyung said while grabbing Jimin's hand which was holding his other hand. " I... I'll stay here.. What if they ask something.. I'll.. I'll just stay here chim.."

Jimin's eyes softened. He caressed his friend's face. "Nobody will tell anything bad to you Tae. They love you. And they know that it's not your fault. Don't worry hm..?" Jimin talked softly to the troubled male and took him to his other friends.

Jungkook who has come to wish Jimin, watched how Taehyung is going while looking at the floor, not lifting his eyes to meet anyone's.

" That much of innocence.. " He murmured to himself.