- Special Chapter -

Hello............ 😃

"Yaah! Dada's little clingy devil..! You...h!  You're such a troublemaker.."  A loud yelling was heard, disturbing the peacefulness of the morning, for the hundredth time.

Lee, who was watering some plants, stopped what he was doing for a moment, to pay attention to see from where the yelling was coming from.

As he already guessed, it was the three little kids who were playing around in the garden since about two or three hours now.

The garden,  Lee cares for.. with his all attention, was not quite or silent anymore as it used to be for many more years.. because.. of these said children.

Even though Lee really values the condition of the garden, he never stops the children from messing around. Therefore today.. was no exception.

Usually there're only two children. But today, including little Jihyun.. there were three giggling.. screaming... and energetic kids.

"Jiji.. you're being naughthy! Thon't you know dhat you shouldn't hurt little babiesh' feelings! Little babiesh thon't have anything in dhere hearts eshshept innocensh and love.. Mama said so..! And I'm just five yeals old...! Five ish shuch a little age, dherefore you shouldn't hurt me... What if my heart breaksh into piecesh because of the hurt...!"  The little girl, among the three.. said dramatically, while turning her lips into a pout.

"Yah.. clingy devil.. you're giving me headaches. If anyone's heart is going to break, that would be mine.. not yours. And that'll be definitely.. because of you!"  The older one among the three, who is now seven years old, replied to the girl accusingly.

These types of conversations were not that new to the Jeon household since a couple of years now. The only times when at least a little amount of peace could be felt.. were only the mornings of the weekdays, and nights.. after the children went to their dream lands.

That was also a morning. But it was a saturday... means no peace can be expected!

The said little girl pouted more after hearing what her brother just said.

"Shtupid Jiji.. " She mumbled under her breath while playing with the front part of the frock she was wearing.

"I heard that!!" The frowning girl's brother, or else Jeon Jihu.. reacted to what she said, a bit more loudly.

Then he turned his head towards their other little friend, who wasn't much aware of what has happened this time  for the older boy to become stern towards his sister once again.

But if he knew... he probably wouldn't like it!

Jihyun, or else the best friend of Jihu's sister as she calls him, was also at the same age as her if the seven months' gap between them got ignored. And the special thing about that was.. just like how Jihyun and the little girl were best friends, their parents were also best friends of each others'.

Yup.. Jihyun was the only child of Jimin, and Yoongi.

As Jimin has once promised to the youngest Jeon kid, he had to let Jihyun stay at Jeons' house for a sleepover and a play date. That's why he was also there since the previous night.

Two days ago, when the said little girl announced what she just made her friend's father promis to her, as "Jiminie uncle wanthed me to play widh Jihyun all dhay, sho he ashked me if he can let Jihyun shtay here..", to her parents.. who could clearly guess what has actually happened, they already knew that one of them would also have to take a day off on that day!