Chapter 71

In the next day, Taehyung awakened at about four in the morning. As the first thing after waking up, what he did was looking at his little boy's face, who was now lying beside him on the bed. 

Jihu was engulfed in a deep slumber. The rhythmic raises and falls of his chest.. and the tiny fisted hands.. those made him appear so peaceful and relaxed while sleeping.

A small satisfied smile came onto Taehyung's lips as he gently touched the innocent face of his son.

It was very early, but.. even though Taehyung tried, he couldn't go back to sleep again. Therefore he just sat there on the bed and kept looking at his babyboy while hugging his knees to his chest.

"Today is the most important day of our lives." He then slowly mumbled to his sleeping baby.

"Today is the day to decide whether you and your mommy will be happy ever after.. or whether we will be forever alone.."

Taehyung whispered again before lowering himself to kiss the little boy on the forehead. He recalled how he texted Jungkook last night, asking him to be ready at seven in the morning... to.. visit his home.

The softness of his lips made the little baby stir a little, but soon.. he went back to sleep like nothing happened.

Taehyung smiled again at that. Without changing his posture, he kept his gaze at his son's small face for a moment.

"I don't understand how to put these things in my heart into words.. Maybe I wouldn't be able to say anything. Maybe I'll begin to cry.. "  The pretty male went silent after whispering again.

His eyes watered even when he thought so. But yet.. he himself was amazed at how much his mind has changed.. to being able to think about life like this.

"I lived as if I have thrown myself away!" He then thought.

This life that he had given up on.. that's the life that Jungkook came into!

"I like to live happily again. But only if he is going to stay with us.." Taehyung again voiced his thoughts out.

He knew very well that these decisions are taken from his heart. His heart has fallen in love. Back then.. he tried to hide those feelings. But today.. no.. he is not going to hide anymore.

-- -- -- -- --

Seeing that Taehyung is awake, Mrs.Kim came into his room at about six in the morning. When she entered in, she noticed that her son was getting ready to go somewhere. As Mr Kim already told her about what Taehyung has said to him in the previous day, she suddenly became curious to know what her son was going to do. And also with Taehyung's behaviour since yesterday, she also could tell that he is going to do something important.

Therefore, she decided to talk with her son. "Are you going somewhere in the early morning?"  She questioned.

The pretty male, who was getting ready with both excitement and nervousness, momentarily stopped what he was doing, and turned around to look at his mother.

He gave her an innocent smile. "Yes Mama.." He then replied.

Mrs Kim quietly held her eyes on him for a moment.  "Tae.." But afterwards she called the other and came more closer to him.

"Mm?" The pretty male hummed as a reply.

"What you are going to do...? Taehyung.. tell us about it too..hm..?" She then asked.