Chapter 50

On the night of the same day, Jungkook celebrated his birthday with his friends and his uncle.

While Jungkook was saying goodbye to the people who have come, at the end of the party, Taehyung was playing with his little baby in the Kim mansion.

These days, Jihu was very talkative. Even though he still can't pronounce many words, his tiny vocabulary had some words such as 'tettie', 'hi', something that close to 'mama' and also.. 'babba'. Apart from these words, there were many other neumerable words which belonged to his baby language too.

After spending the whole evening while playing with his soft toys, seems like Jihu finally decided to rest a little bit, by calmly sitting on the floor beside his mommy. But that decision of resting didn't stop him from playing though.

This time Jihu got really interested in his bright red coloured toy telephone, which was the size of an actual one.

The phone receiver was a bit larger for his hand to enclose fully. But somehow, he managed to grab it and lift it up to the side of his face.

Taehyung kept looking at his baby who was blabbing somethings while holding the phone to his ear. Jihu is a smart baby! The pretty male felt proud.

"Did you receive a call baby?" Taehyung, who was also sitting on the floor beside the little boy asked.

Jihu stopped his blabbing for a moment and smiled while looking at him. But still, the phone receiver was on the side his face.

"Who are you talking with..?" The pretty male then asked while looking at his baby lovingly. But Jihu didn't make any sound. He just gave a toothy smile to him again.

"Give it to me.. I want to know who you're talking to!" Taehyung then said and held his palm in the air infront of the baby, signaling Jihu to put the phone receiver on his palm.

But the little baby hurriedly moved the receiver to the behind of his back, not giving it to Taehyung.

The said male giggled at his baby's action. "Oh? You don't want me to know who you are talking to? No no little mister.. that's not going to happen. Give it to me right now. I want to know who you are talking with!" The pretty male made a playful stern face and said.

Jihu blabbered something with a sweet giggle and kept looking at Taehyung's face for a few seconds. He then put the receiver on his mommy's waiting palm slowly.

Taehyung offered him a praising smile. He took the receiver to his hand and held it in the proper way, as if he was silently showing his baby about how he should hold it and put the phone on his ear.

"That's how things should happen.. You should not keep secrets from me." Taehyung said and made a satisfied face playfully.

"Hello?" The pretty male pronounced clearly. "Who is this?" He then played along.

But soon after, Jihu let out a sound indicating that he want the receiver back and held his hand in the air, asking for Taehyung to give the phone back.

"You really don't want me to find who it is, do you!" Taehyung said, still managing his stern face.

But he giggled after he heard a whine from the baby. "Okay okay here.." He handed the receiver back to the him.

Jihu smiled widely and put the phone back on the side of his cheek as before. "Babba!" He then said in his baby voice, along with some more other things, which of course.. Taehyung couldn't understand.