Chapter 28

Taehyung didn't even bother to look what Changwoo has brought for him. He just put the gift in a cupboard. Taehyung felt that the dislike and disgusted feeling that he had for men like Dowon is began to raise in his mind again.

Taehyung felt angry when he recalled some of the things that Changwoo has said.  "I'll come back again to talk with you.."  Changwoo said to him before leaving. The pretty male thought that what is there for them to talk, while rolling his eyes.

Mrs Kim came into Taehyung's room when he was deep into his thoughts.

" What did Changwoo say?"  Mrs Kim questioned while sitting on the bed beside her son.

Taehyung forced a little smile. "Nothing much Mama.. He asked me to call him if there's something that I need help with. And he said that he'll come back to talk with me."

" Hm.. That boy has become more matured than the earlier days. He's not the same playful Changwoo anymore. He became stable and work with responsibility. "  Mrs Kim praised him.

Before going to LA, Changwoo had hopes for Taehyung. Everyone knew it even though nobody voiced it out. He used to come to the Kim mansion very often. But before making anything official, he had to leave the country. And then he got to know that Taehyung got married after a year and a half. Taehyung never liked him. He couldn't understand why Changwoo decided to come here again.

" Seems like he still has feelings for you."  Mrs Kim whispered to her son like she's telling a secret.

" W-What feelings!  Mama.. there're no such things." Taehyung said with displeasure.

"He even asked for a car from Papa. He said he would come back to buy it."  Mrs Kim said.

Taehyung just nodded his head. He felt that his mother is trying to say something to him. And he didn't feel good about it.

Mrs Kim took her son's hand in her. "Tae, you should also think about settling down again after the divorce.."  She went on. But Taehyung didn't let her finish.

" Mama, are my baby and I a burden to you?"  The pretty male asked directly. Why can't anyone understand that he doesn't want to be with someone anymore!

" Tae, what nonsense are you talking about. It's not like that. Baby.. look.. Papa and I won't be here forever. So we should think about someone for you."  Mrs Kim said while cupping the pretty male's cheek.

" I'm good like this. I did once as you told."  Taehyung held the other things that he wanted to say, with difficulty.

Mrs Kim let out a sigh while shaking her head left to right.
" There's no rush.. But think about it slowly.  We only want your happiness."  She patted Taehyung's shoulder twice and stood up to leave his room.

-- -- -- -- -- -- --

Changwoo came back in the morning of the very next day. Jungkook was in the garden when he entered in, from the gate. Jungkook stopped what he was doing and looked at the other.

"He came here yesterday too. Why is he coming so often!"  Jungkook's heart felt heavy. But before he thinks further more, Jungkook's eyes met with Jihye, who was coming towards him. He thought he should ask Jihye about this. But the maid stopped on her track when she saw Changwoo.

" He came back again! Will he begin to come here everyday like before! "  Jihye thought. She knew what Changwoo was upto.

" Where's Taehyung?" The tall male asked from the maid while entering into the house.

"I think he's still washing his baby.." Jihye said and excused her to hurry into Taehyung's room, thinking that Changwoo will go there before her.

"Young master.."  Jihye said while closing the pretty male's bedroom door after entering into the room.

" Jihye? What is it?" Taehyung asked with a frown, thinking why would his maid come into his room with a panicked expression.

" He's here again, early in the morning.."  Jihye said while grabbing the door knob tightly in her hand as if to stop anyone from opening it.

" Who?"  The pretty male questioned.

" Master Changwoo!"  Jihye said in a tone which sounds like 'can't you guess it already! '

"Oof..!"  Taehyung made a face. "These visits are not going to end well." He thought while looking at his maid's similarly worried eyes.

"Mama also talks so high of him! I don't know what will happen Jihye..!"  Taehyung said worriedly.

" I hurried here to inform you, thinking that maybe he'll enter into young master's room like yesterday."  Jihye said.

"Such a trouble!"  Taehyung murmured while lifting Jihu to his arms. He was feeling a little peace in his mind in these few days even though he didn't know what is the reason for it exactly. But now, it seems like that peaceful feeling vanished.

The pretty male then came out of the room and met with Changwoo who was coming towards them.

" Oh! Hi.. " Changwoo gave him a sweet smile.  "I came to look for a vehicle."

" Papa will come in a moment hyung. Wait downstairs for a little while."  Taehyung said and gave him a slightly close lipped smile before turning back to go back to his room.

" Are you always busy in the morning with the baby?"  Taehyung heard the other asking.

" Yeah..  a little. Sit here hyung. Papa will come quickly. "  The pretty male said and went away. Changwoo reminds him about Dowon. Both of them has the same impureness in there eyes.

-- -- -- --

Jungkook entered into the kitchen when Jihye was pacing here and there.

" Jihye? "  He called her name.  But before he ask anything, Jihye came closer to him and grab his hand to take him to a corner of the kitchen where no one can see them.

" You know, young master is angry. He doesn't like when master Changwoo comes here."  The maid said like it's her who doesn't like when Changwoo come to the Kim mansion.

"Why?"  Jungkook questioned.

"Back then he came here very often before young master's marriage. Our young master couldn't escape from him. But now, seems like it's going to happen again."

"What do you mean by young master couldn't escape?"  Jungkook asked, not liking the idea of something bad had happened to Taehyung.

"Jungkook, master Changwoo wanted to marry our young master. He said that he liked our young master many times. But young master always rejected him. Young master was so young back then. How can young master agree to marriage when he was not even twenty!"  She continued.

"Young master stopped him from telling it to Mr and Mrs kim. But Mrs Kim felt that there's something in master Changwoo's mind. But before they could do anything, he had to leave the country. So it stopped right there.." The maid explained.

" Young master.. doesn't like him?  Jungkook asked again. He didn't like the fact that there is another one who wanted Taehyung to be his.

" Not at all.."  Jihye shook her head. "Young master is afraid that master Changwoo would start his old play again.."  She said while letting out a sigh.

🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪 Here, cookies for you. But I only have five. The first 5 readers can take these.

Bye~

(I'm sorry my exam dates are keep changing. That's why sometimes I have to put 'I'm taking a break'. I also don't like to put that. But I do it to stop getting 'update soon' comments because I can't help but to feel bad when someone says that. That's why.)