Chapter 16

(This story is fictional..)

2k...!!🥳🥳

In the afternoon of the same day, Taehyung was in his father's office when he heard a familiar voice.

"Sir, where are the keys? I'll keep the vehicles started for a while."  Jungkook entered the car sale while saying a little loudly so that Mr kim can hear him from his office.

"Mr kim-  Oh! "  Jungkook cut off his sentence when he saw who was inside.  Taehyung was wearing a loose black coloured pants and an orange colour oversized shirt.

Jungkook was awestruck.

Taehyung, who didn't have any idea of that he's the reason for this, let out a little laugh after seeing the other's expression, whose mouth were slightly open. Forgetting that he has to manage his stance, Jungkook also unintentionally smiled dreamily, when he saw the pretty male's beautiful smile.

"Yes Jungkook?"  Taehyung's soothingly smooth voice was heard.

"O-oh.. I was.. I was looking for Mr Kim.."  Jungkook came back to his senses and replied quickly.

"Well.. I'm also Mr kim..  You need to be more specific. "   Taehyung said while giving him a soft, friendly smile.

"l.. I was looking for your father young master. I wanted to keep  the vehicles started for a while."  Jungkook said while looking through the pretty male's eyes.

Taehyung nodded with a smile.   " Did my papa asked you to do that?"  He asked.

"Uh.. No young master.. I thought it would be better if I do that.. " Jungkook said with a little smile while touching the back of his neck.

"That box over there has all the keys."   Taehyung then said, while showing the box which is attached to the wall.

Jungkook again gave a little smile to the younger and went to start the vehicles.

When Jungkook came back to return the keys, Mr kim was also there. Therefore he greeted the man.

"Sir, the second vehicle in the front is a bit hard to start. Is it serviced?"  Jungkook questioned.

"Really? Tae, there's a file on my first drawer. Give it to me please."  Mr kim said to his son.

"Hm... You're right. That vehicle is not serviced." Mr kim said after examining the file.  "Have you worked on a car sale before? " He asked Jungkook  to which the latter shook his head signaling no.

Mr kim kept looking at Jungkook for  a while.

Jungkook has washed all the cars in his car sale without anyone ordering him to, and now.. he wanted to keep the cars started for a while to manage their good condition. Well.. Mr kim was impressed, but he didn't voiced it out yet.

"Sir, shall I take it to the service station tomorrow? It won't be good if we keep it like this for longer. " Jungkook said after a while.

The corners of Mr kim's lips slightly lifted upwards when he heard Jungkook. It's still his first day here.. seems like Mr kim already began to  like him.

The old man looked at his son.   "Do you have anywhere you want to go tomorrow Tae?" He asked softly.

"I need to take my baby to the doctor at tomorrow evening papa.. " The pretty male replied.

"Alright then, service the car in the morning. Go with young master after that." Mr kim ordered while offering a smile.

Jungkook then bowed to the man and got out of the office.

"Because of these problems, I was fed up with the car sale too. But today I could enter the office with a happy feeling. The cars were washed.. They were checked.. "  Mr kim went on with a little smile after Jungkook left his office room. Taehyung knew that the reason of his  father's happiness was Jungkook. He smiled with Mr kim warmly. Seeing his father less stressed made Taehyung happy.

After few minutes, Taehyung left his father's office to go to his room. But he stopped after seeing their new driver who was checking their car. Taehyung silently watched the other for a few seconds before speaking.

"Did you have lunch?"  The pretty male asked while looking at Jungkook who was bent down to look at the bonnet.

"You even care about whether I ate or not!"  Jungkook said and squeaked in his mind like a teenage girl who was noticed by her crush.

"I'll eat after finishing this young master.." He replied softly.

Taehyung shook his head.  "It's about  three now. Lunch will be skipped unknowingly if you work more since it's already afternoon now.  Come.."  He beckoned Jungkook to come with him by moving his head. And the other couldn't help but to follow the pretty male.

"Jihye.. look Jungkook hasn't eaten yet!" Taehyung said in a little disappointed tone to which Jungkook sheepishly smiled while looking at the maid.

Jihye laughed. " I asked him to."  She replied in short. 

The pretty male  looked at Jungkook and titled his head as if he was saying  'see, even Jihye asked you to. You should have eaten!'   

The maid gave him a plate full of food.

"Jihye, there's kimchi in the fridge. Give him some."   Taehyung said to the maid. But she was busy. Therefore he took the container out and put some kimchi in Jungkook's plate.

The said male felt all tingly when the pretty male served him food.  " My uncle also makes very tasty kimchi. I'll bring my uncle's kimchi when I go home." Jungkook said with a wide smile which made Taehyung laugh.

-- -- -- -- -- --

It was night, Jungkook was laying on his new bed. This is first night that he is spending in Taehyung's house. He has met the pretty male more than ten times since the morning. In each and every time, he felt like he is attaching more and more deeply to the other.

Jungkook called Minjoon and Lee. He discussed some matters in his office with Minjoon and talked with his uncle for a long time since his uncle was whining, saying that he missed him.

Tomorrow he has to take Taehyung to their doctor. With the excitement of going together with the pretty male, Jungkook then drifted off to sleep after the tiring day..

Do you?

Do you?