Chapter 51

"Take care of my son and grand son, okay? Always make sure that they are safe and sound. I'm entrusting you on them.. or else I would never leave them alone like this.."  Mr Kim said to Jungkook for the hundredth time.

It was the third day after Jungkook's arrival to the Kim mansion after going to celebrate his birthday with his uncle. Unexpectedly, those two last days, including today were really tied up for both him and the Kim family.

Taehyung's father has decided to go to his business meeting, which was organised to be held in a foreign country. Jungkook knew that Mr Kim would go to that meeting one day since Mr Kim has been talking about it for weeks, but he didn't expect him to go this sooner.

Actually, attending the meeting at this time was not their plan. But Due to some issues of some of the other clients, they have to hold the meeting sooner than they have decided. And.. that's why The Kim family came to the airport today.

Today, Mr Kim and Mrs Kim are leaving.

Since Jihu is still too young to go abroad, Taehyung refused to go with them. Therefore, Mr and Mrs Kim were the only ones who got ready to go to the business trip.

The two of them decided to have some quality time in there too.

Jungkook drove them all to the airport early in the morning. Taehyung and Jihu also came with them to bid good bye to the older couple.  They reached the airport before the due time of their flight, not wanting to be late. 

"You remember all the things that I said earlier, right?" Mr Kim repeated the things that he has been saying to Jungkook.. again.

He wanted to make sure that Taehyung and Jihu would be okay,  that's why he kept telling this and that to Jungkook, even though he already ordered Jungkook to stay in the mansion without going back home until they come back.

"Of course Sir.. You don't have to worry. I'll take care of them.. I won't take my eyes off of them even for a second.. Please enjoy the trip with a relaxed mind.. " Jungkook reassured the older man again, just like how he has been doing in the past two days.

Taehyung let out a soft laugh while looking at them. He thought that Jungkook must be fed up of repeating the same thing again and again to his father, even though the latter didn't seem to mind it at all.

Taehyung didn't know how his father took Jungkook's words, but he felt like his words are collided directly with his heart, in each and every time that Jungkook voiced those out.

"I'll take care of them.. I won't take my eyes off of them.."  Those words echoed in the pretty male's head.

After some time, Mr and Mrs Kim kissed both Taehyung and Jihu with love.

When they were ready to go, Taehyung gave his babyboy to Jungkook to hold and hugged his parents tightly. He took his time and wished them to have a safe journey, which gave the perfect opportunity to Jungkook, to gladly embrace the little baby in his warmth.

"Our mommy looks pretty today, isn't he!"  Jungkook whispered to the little baby's ear while holding his gaze at Taehyung.

But no matter what he said, Jihu's eyes were on him and him only.

The little babyboy didn't forget to give a response to what he said though. Jihu did some smiley babbling, while touching the older man's bottom lip with the little fingers of his one hand. His other hand was around Jungkook's neck.

Jungkook jokingly bit his fingers softly, earning a happy scream from the baby.

After bidding good bye to the older couple, the three of them came back to the mansion after about a two hour car ride.  The pretty male felt a bit tired. Therefore he asked Jihye to make some snacks for them and went to his room to freshen himself up.

As the car sale is not going to open until Mr Kim comes back, Jungkook also offered to help Jihye.

-- -- -- -- --

Few more hours has passed. Everything was peaceful and quiet, but it was until Taehyung came running into the kitchen where Jungkook and Jihye were, while carrying his son in his arms.

Both Jungkook and Jihye turned their heads towards the kitchen entrance even before Taehyung could appear infront of them, because of the loud sound that his feet made by padding on the staircase.

"Young master?" Jungkook questioned with frowned eyebrows, wanting to know why Taehyung came there in a  hurried manner.

"Jungkook..  come with me.."  Taehyung said, more likely whispered to both of the others and ran into the nearest room, which was... Jungkook's.

Jihye and Jungkook shared a quick look between them and also ran behind the pretty male, as they couldn't understand what was happening.

As soon as the other two stepped into Jungkook's room, Taehyung closed the door and began to talk.

"Jihye.. Dowon is here..! Mama and Papa are not home! What if he try to take my baby!  J-Jungkook.. Dowon is here Jungkook..!" Taehyung said while fisting Jungkook's shirt where his bicep was.

Jihye also instantly looked at Jungkook when she heard what her young master said.

"Dowon? Is he outside? Did he saw you?"  Jungkook questioned the tensed male.

The pretty male shook his head. "No.. I was in my room. I saw that his vehicle was there outside of our gate.." He then said.

But as soon as he said it, they heard a horn of a vehicle.

Taehyung put his hand on the back of his baby's bead and hugged him closer while looking at Jungkook with wide eyes. His heart was beating fast.

" I-It's him.. "  Taehyung stuttered.

Jungkook turned his head towards his bedroom door. The gate was closed, but not locked as he remembered.

"Young master.. I'll see what he's here for. You stay here. Close this door okay? Lock it. Don't come out. Jihye, stay here with him.."  Jungkook advised and signaled the maid to close the door of the room after stepping out of it.

Taehyung tried to protest. 

"No young master.. Let Jungkook talk. Master Dowon will come inside if he doesn't get any response from us. The gate as well as the front door is not locked, they are just closed.. " Jihye said to the other quickly.

"But.. Jungkook..."  Taehyung let out with anxiety. He was still hugging his baby close.

"I don't know what he'll do.. He'll talk with master Dowon.. I guess.. " Jihye said with worry.

"Young master, I'll lock the front door silently before master Dowon decides to barge in." Jihye said and tried to walk towards Jungkook's closed bedroom door to open it.

"No! Don't lock the door when Jungkook is outside!" The pretty male replied hastily.

The maid turned around and looked at him with an open mouth, ready to say something. But she stopped herself after noticing that Taehyung was tensed.

"Okay.. Okay I won't. Jungkook will be able to handle it. Don't worry. Master Dowon won't come here.."  Jihye said trying to reassure the other and hugged him along with the little baby.