Chapter 4

Jungkook was sitting with Chinhae. He felt like the whole party has filled with emptiness after the pretty male has left.  "If I could see him again..!" Jungkook thought.

"So.." Chinhae began while holding a beer in his hand. "Dude..! You look strange today." He said.

"Oh.. Really?" Jungkook replied casually.

Chinhae eyed him up and down before something suddenly came into his mind.  "Shit! The boy who came with you..." He then smacked the table with his hand before talking.  "I was planning to introduce him to you!"

"He.. left.." Jungkook said sadly. Chinhae stopped talking and looked at his friend with a surprised expression.

"Were you looking at him? "

"Mm.." Jungkook said the truth without hiding by nodding his head.

"He is Jimin's best friend. Taehyung. " Chinhae said, after silently watching his friend for few seconds .

There are many things that he should tell if he's going to talk about Taehyung, but he thought that this is not the time for it.

"Did he thank you? " Chinhae questioned.

"No.. That child didn't even looked at me in the eye. I've never seen someone like him.. "  specifically, someone who looks so innocent and pure like him.. Jungkook wanted to say.

"You should have had such a person. " Chinhae murmured quietly.

"I'll tell about him later. Taehyung is also like a little brother to me. He's a sweet kid."

Chinhae and Jungkook chatted a little more before Chinhae had to leave to greet a guest.

-- -- -- -- -- --

Jimin was busy having many congratulations from his friends and relatives. He hurried to Jungkook when he got a little chance to escape from others.

"So.. Jungkook-ssi.. I'm also a married man now" Jimin said while sitting beside Jungkook.

" Not yet.. It's just the engagement. Don't you dare do the things that should do after the marriage okay!" Jungkook said jokingly to which Jimin replied with a loud laugh.

" What are you talking about Jungkook-ssi.. We're innocent little angels.." Jimin said while flipping his imaginary hair. They both laugh at that.

" Yes yes..You're innocent. And your friend too." Jungkook said the last part with a soft smile.

"Oh..! I'm sorry Jungkook-ssi.. I couldn't even introduce Taehyung. How could I, That boy wanted flee away since the moment he has come!" Jimin said while pouting his lips.

Jungkook who now has something in his mind was a little restless. He gave it a go anyway.

"Jimin.. Can you... Do me a little favour? " He asked from the boy who nodded his head in agreement.

" Promis me that you won't misunderstand me!"

Jimin's eyes went wide. "Jungkook-ssi! How can I misunderstand a person who is like a brother to me! Just ask.. "

"Um.. T-That photo you took.." Jungkook hesitated.

"What..? Oh.. The photo of you and Tae?" Jimin asked frowning .