Chapter 22

Since BillboardBts8 asked me, I updated again..
I updated yesterday too, read it before this if you haven't read it yet.

Jungkook framed Taehyung's photo, which was given by Jimin when he went to Jimin's house some time ago. He put it on the bedside table in his room and kept looking at Taehyung's pretty face for a long time while laying on his bed.

"Why do I feel like you're already in this house.." Jungkook smiled and murmured to himself.

It's about after a week that Jungkook came home, after living in Taehyung's house.

Spending a week in the pretty male's house! Sounds like a dream to Jungkook. A delightful smile came to his face.

"Uncle...!"  Jungkook shouted calling for Lee, after giggling alone for some time while thinking about Taehyung.

After few seconds, Lee came running into Jungkook's room. "Master?" He questioned.

"Look at that.."  Jungkook signaled towards the photo on the table with his head, making his uncle take a look at the photo for the first time.

"Wow..! " Lee's mouth opened a little.

"So... beautiful..!" He said with a smile, after kept looking at Taehyung's face for a while. A wide smile came in to Jungkook's face after hearing that.

"Indeed.. " Jungkook said proudly.
"He is the one I told you about. I want to take him here soon uncle.." He added with a shy smile.

Lee chuckled at that. "Thank god that finally something like this came into your mind master.." Lee said and went closer to the photo.

"Um.. uncle.." Jungkook began a little hesitantly, while looking at the older man who was examining the pretty male's face.

"Yes? " Lee turned his head a little and took his eyes off from the beauty in the photo, to take a look at Jungkook.

"Uncle.. he... he has a little baby boy.. his son.. " Jungkook said slowly and bit his lower lip.

Lee lifted his eyebrows and kept looking at Jungkook's face without saying anything for some seconds before replying. "Well.. I'm already a grandfather then!" Lee said and chuckled at Jungkook's now relief filled expression.

"After all these years, it's only him that I have feelings like this uncle.." Jungkook said smiling. He explained why he was out of the house in the last week to his uncle. Lee didn't protested, he only whined a little, saying that he missed Jungkook.

"By the way, I'm going to go to the office now." Jungkook then added.

"Oh.. I made your favourite meal, come down and eat before going okay?" Lee said before going back to kitchen while smiling happily.