Chapter 67

Since the moment Taehyung's call ended, Jungkook was being engulfed in deep thoughts. He was in his office when the pretty male called him. And even after that, he just sat there in his cabin while thinking about what happened, in silence.

Not more than two hours ago, Chinhae came to meet him. Jungkook got the much needed opportunity to voice out the things in his mind, since he couldn't talk about those with Taehyung yet.

He didn't thought that Dowon would run away like that when he went with his lawyer to meet him. There wasn't even something new to say to the Jungs! Jungkook and his lawyer just told Dowon and his parents that they have found out many more undignified things that Dowon has done and made them realise that he has all the necessary proofs with him.

As it was very clear to him that why Dowon's family was trying to stop the case from ongoing, he kind of.. threatened saying he would make the other people aware of Dowon's actions if they even try to do any attempt to stop the case. But he never thought that they would be this much afraid about someone figuring out their true selves!

No need to sugarcoat, Jungkook was being hundred percent serious when he said that he is fully involved in this case. So.. yeah, he strictly said to Dowon that he is not going to let it aside easily if Dowon would try to stop the case again. He thought that the Jungs would also not give up easily until the last moment. He didn't think that they would run away. Seems like the Jungs are not capable of fighting against someone other than innocent!

Jungkook thought how funny it was that the Jungs couldn't recognise him at first. But.. in one hand, it was not surprising him that much. He didn't went to meet them as the Jungkook, who works in Mr Kim's office. He went to meet the Jungs as the Jeon Jungkook, who is the owner of a successful and luxurious clothing brand. But when they realized that the man who was with Taehyung back then, is the same man standing in front of them today, the Jungs shut their mouths with great shock and stopped arguing.

Remembering how their faces were at that time, Jungkook let out a small chuckle.

He has already planned everything for a definite win. After coming back, he even sent his lawyer to meet Mrs Choi again. But not more than within 24 hours after their meet up, the Jungs have left! Maybe they have decided to run away after they got the notification from the court saying the date of the hearing is fixed. With Jungkook's arrival, and with the court's notification, maybe they have panicked.

Jungkook slowly stood up from his chair and walked towards the massive window in his office. While eyeing the view of the city, he then went back to the thinking again.

Since the Jung family left out of the blue, he was pretty sure that they didn't have enough time to settle their properties here. Therefore, he planned to send some of his staff to find details about them.

Jungkook recalled how his pretty male doubted the things which were stated in the letter. He can't blame him though. After all the things that Dowon has done, it was absolutely normal the other to not trust him to the slightest. Thinking that it would be better to be sure that the Jungs have actually left or not, he asked Chinhae to check about them, when they were talking in this cabin.

With all these things working in his head, Jungkook went back to his chair again and sat there for few more minutes. But his inner monologue got disturbed by Minjoon, who now came inside his cabin since Jungkook didn't responded to the knocks on the door.

"Excuse me Sir, the new designs are ready. And..we still have to deliver the shoe samples to the companies which ordered them. That need sir's approval.. and also there are some cheques to deposit.." Minjoon went on sequentially, making Jungkook realise that he would be a little busy till the evening of that day.