Chapter 26

Taehyung made Jungkook take the tablets and watched how Jungkook drank water.  "You're behaving like a child now.." He thought and secretly smiled.

"Okay now.. Lie down.." The pretty male instructed and took the cologne bottle to his hand. Jungkook obeyed him and laid in the middle of the bed and then the pretty male also took a seat at the corner of the bed.

Jungkook kept looking at the other while trying to keep his heavy eyelids open as Taehyung attended him with kindness.

Taehyung took some baby cologne to his hand and put his palm on top of Jungkook's head. The cologne felt cold against Jungkook's burning skin.

Taehyung waited a little until the liquid contacts with Jungkook's skull completely and then slowly began to rub his palm over Jungkook's hair. He combed Jungkook's hair backwards with his fingers with every caress. The pretty male began to massage the other's head softly with his delicate hand.

The feeling was heavenly! Jungkook closed his eyes to feel the touch more. As the pretty male was leaning towards Jungkook, so that his hand can reach the other's head who was lying in the middle of the bed, the gap was lesser between the mattress and the pretty male's upper body when compared to when he's sitting straight.

Jungkook scooted closer to Taehyung with his eyes still closed. Now Jungkook's head is right under Taehyung's head that was howering over him. Jungkook could smell the fresh and pure milky smell which is coming from the pretty male's chest. He took a big inhale while Taehyung was massaging his head. There was no single thought of lust or any other improper things in Jungkook's mind when he had Taehyung sitting close to him and massaging his head and forehead with his soft and long fingers.

Jungkook always felt like Taehyung has a motherly aura around him. But right now, Jungkook could feel it for real. Taehyung's touch feels comforting and soothing like a mother's... Taehyung's scent is pure, sweet and mixed with the fresh smell of milk like a mother's.. Taehyung's voice is gentle and calm like a mother's.. Taehyung's close presence made him feel safe and warm like a mother's...

Jungkook felt emotional and calm at the same time. He felt like he is in the greatest comfort zone. He didn't know what happened to him so suddenly, but he wanted to be cuddled, he wanted to be caressed, he wanted to hear Taehyung talking to him with his soothing voice. It was like Jungkook's mind suddenly turned upside down by the calming nature of the other.

"Let's meet a doctor if the condition wouldn't go down.." He heard Taehyung say in his gentle voice.

"Oh! I have fever.." Jungkook remembered suddenly after hearing what the pretty male said. He smiled sweetly. "Okay young master.." He replied slowly.

"Can you drink something now? I'll ask Jihye to make you a cup of milk. Do you think you can drink it?" The pretty male asked with concern.

Jungkook nodded his head innocently.

"It's hard to try eating yet, isn't it?" Taehyung questioned again. Jungkook again nodded his head while still closing his eyes. He was feeling sleepy because of the comfort that he felt from the other's presences.

The pretty male caressed the other's head for a little while before start talking again.

"Alright, then eat later. Now I'll ask Jihye to make a cup of milk for you." Taehyung said and looked at Jungkook for his opinion. But he got no answer back.

Jungkook was sleeping.

A small smile came into the corners of Taehyung's lips. He shook his head side by side while smiling. He then came out of the room silently and walked towards the kitchen after closing the door of Jungkook's room slowly.

"I think he'll be okay in some time." The pretty male said to Jihye after coming back to the kitchen. The maid looked at him a little surprised. "What's the thing young master did to make him okay in this short time!" Jihye thought.

-- -- -- -- -- --

Taehyung went back to his room. He sat on the bed where Jihu was sleeping and looked at his hands.

It was surprising when he thinks about that. His hands were on top of Jungkook's head a little while ago. Taehyung has sworn one year ago that he's not going to get close to any other man ever again. It was surprising that how he could attend Jungkook with his own hands with the kind thoughts of making his pain go away!

Taehyung recalled how Jungkook innocently responded to the things that he asked. "How can I not do something like that to a person like you.." The pretty male murmured to himself.

The little sleeping baby who was in his dreamlands for many hours, started to stir a little making Taehyung's eyes turned towards him. The pretty male smiled and took Jihu to his hands.

The first thing Jihu did after opening his big eyes was pressing his head on his mommy's soft bosoms. Taehyung's mind filled with immense love for his baby boy.

But before he could fulfil his son's silent request, his bedroom door opened. It was Jihye. She was holding Taehyung's breakfast in her hands.

Taehyung smiled with her. "Jihye.. Look at this.." Taehyung showed the scene to the maid too.

"Aww.. He's hungry.." Jihye cooed.

"He's like this at the night too. He searches for my chest like crazy.." The pretty male said with a chuckle.

"Eat first young master. Eat quickly and then feed him.."

Taehyung shook his head. "How can I eat when my baby is hungry! Put the plate on the table.. I'll eat after feeding my prince.."  Taehyung said to the male while looking at his baby boy with a smile on his face.

Jihye laughed softly and went out from the room and closed the door to give Taehyung some privacy.

Let's do a little activity to make each other happy. 😊

Say what's your dream or plan about your future.

And then wish something positive to the person(or more people)  whose dream/plan is commented above yours.

Let's not leave anyone with no good wishing replies.

Let's see how many wishes you get for your dream/plan. 😊❤️

(First person just state your dream. He/she can reply to the one who wishes her good later, since 1st person doesn't has a comment above him/her.)