Chapter 5

Leave a heart before you start reading to make this lonely author happy!   💜💜😄

Jungkook didn't go home after leaving Jimin's house. His mind didn't let him to. He felt like something is tugging at his heart. And that something was none other than that thoughtful, sorrowful, beautiful eyes of Kim Taehyung.

Jungkook turned his car towards a certain road. Jimin said him where Taehyung's house is, when he was about to leave Jimin's house. Jungkook kept looking at the buildings that were in both sides of the road while driving, trying to find a certain house.

He finally found the said car sale with a big house. Jungkook stopped his car in the other side of the road, at a place that he can see the house properly. Few other cars were parked there as well. Therefore Jungkook thought his car wouldn't seem suspicious.

Jungkook looked at the top floor of the house, which had many bougainvillea flower pots on the balcony wall as a decoration. The top floor was the only thing that was visible behind the massive gate of the house.

Nobody was there. Jungkook let out a long sigh. His mind doesn't let him to go home without looking at that beautiful face again.  " All right. I'll wait as long as I can. I need to see him again somehow!"  Jungkook  thought with determination.

When Jungkook was waiting impatiently in his car, Taehyung was in his room, to which the balcony that Jungkook was looking at attached to.

If Jungkook could see through the walls, he could have seen the pretty male who was breastfeeding his baby boy from his milky white soft swell, which was out from the first three opened buttons of his white shirt.

-- -- -- -- -- --

Mrs kim entered Taehyung's room when he was looking at his baby who was still attached to his nipple. The baby was dozing off because of the comfort and warmth he felt when he was clasping onto his mommy's breast with his little fingers.

Mrs kim felt a sudden pain in her heart when she saw his son. She knows how many sacrifices and sufferings that Taehyung had gone through, to finally make his mind up to live for his son like this. Mrs kim felt proud of Taehyung.

" See.. He fell asleep while filling his little tummy." Taehyung voiced out softly when he saw his mother. He caressed the baby's head lovingly.

Taehyung was smiling. But Mrs kim could clearly see the thin layer of tears which were in his eyes. He loves his son more than his life. After all, his baby is all he got now!

" It's about eleven now. You didn't eat anything even though you know that you have to feed him!" Mrs kim complained.

Taehyung gave his worried mother a slight smile. " I'll eat mama.."  He said while placing the sleeping baby in his baby cot.

Taehyung looked lovingly at his son.  "Thank god that you look like me..! "  He thought while rubbing his baby's chin softly.

Taehyung didn't want to leave his sleeping son. So he asked his mother to  bring his food to his room,  while closing the buttons of his shirt.

The pretty male opened the windows of his room thinking that it'll help his baby to sleep more comfortably. He then entered the balcony.

-- -- -- -- -- --

Jungkook felt like is heart has stopped. He unconsciously leaned forward from his seat. Jungkook lowered his car window a little. Now he can see the pretty male' s face clearly.  "You're definitely a fresh flower Taehyung.." Jungkook murmured to himself.

Jungkook saw how a lady handed something to Taehyung.

It was Taehyung's mother. Taehyung sat on a chair in the balcony while holding the plate that his mother handed him. Now his face is the only part of his body that Jungkook can see.

Jungkook kept looking at that beautiful face. He could see that Taehyung was eating something.

After some minutes , Taehyung stood up and went inside the room. " Please come back again.." Jungkook said softly while biting his lip.

He waited for some more time wishing that the other would come. But it seems like he's not going to come back any time soon. So, Jungkook started his car engine to leave the place, now he was feeling a little happiness because he could see the pretty male again.

Found my second reader....! 🥳🥳
aashi_73x You're gonna be my lucky charm. Thank you for reading and voting. 🤗

You didn't leave a heart for me right?  Come on.. Don't be shy! 😋

Bye ~