Chapter 48

Taehyung awakened pretty early in the morning even though he went late to the bed last night. He closed his eyes again with a soft throaty sound and rested his head on the pillow in a more comfortable way.

But a little after doing that, the corners of  his lips slowly stretched upwards because of a small smile that came onto his face when his mind figured out what day it is..

Taehyung got down from the bed with the same lazy smile on his beautiful face before taking a deep breath in and letting it out. He then let his eyes run through the view of his bedroom.

A wrapped up gift and a securely boxed cake were on his bedside table.

The pretty male crossed his forearms and rubbed his upper arms softly, along with his sholders while looking at them with a soft smile.

"It's his birthday!"  Taehyung whispered to himself.

After standing there in silence for some more minutes, he then decided to take a shower before his babyboy wakes up. He didn't hurry himself though. He took his time, as he was feeling strangly good and relaxed today.

Today, Taehyung felt really fresh after the morning shower, both physically and mentally. It was after a long time that he was feeling that much of a freshness.. specially in his mind.

The pretty male dried himself up and dressed up. He decided to wear the pink coloured shirt that Jungkook brought him, just as he already planned.

The shirt suits perfectly well for his thin and delicate body, the fabric felt soft on his bare skin. Taehyung tucked the shirt with extra care, feeling satisfied about Jungkook's choise again.

He then put some light makeup on while standing infront of the mirror. He didn't know why he was doing it.. It has been about an year and a half since he stopped taking care of himself like this. In those days, it was as if he just existed because he has to take care of his son!

But today, he didn't let his mind think about it more than necessary..  He didn't want to ruin the mood after over thinking.

After giving the final touch to the make up, the pretty male's eyes lingered on his reflection for more time than usual. To his surprise, what he saw was the Taehyung, who was once happy, free and full of youth! He could see the Taehyung, who was there before facing this cruel destiny!

It felt strange.. yet amazing!

He felt pretty!

Taehyung spent some more time to keep looking at his reflection of the mirror. He turned here and there, checking himself from top to bottom with a satisfied smile on his face.

*(What Taehyung is wearing)

Today, he is going to do a small celebration for Jungkook. Since he felt like he can't do it in his own house, he decided to go somewhere else. Taehyung thought to choose a place where he could ask the other to take him with easy excuses, without making the other have suspicious feelings.