2.

You got back to your dorm and settled comfortably in your bed, your muscles still sore from the fight you had just had with the new student Itadori. Your mind wondered and thought to what his cursed technique could be, if he had even developed one yet-which you thought was highly unlikely otherwise he would've used it when fighting against you. Maybe he was holding back, you thought to myself, which to put it simply pissed you off even more.

The sound of footsteps snapped you out of your pensive trance and reminded you that you weren't alone in this building at the moment. By the sound of it, it seemed like there were two sets of footsteps, they were nearing your door but suddenly stopped by the one next to it. "This will be your new room." Gojo sensei's voice piqued your interest and you suddenly found yourself leaning against the door for support. Your whole weight pressed up against the sliding door to get a proper feel of the conversation that was going on outside.
"wooooahhhh this place is huge!" You heard the excited voice of your fellow student exclaim as he entered his new room. You rolled your eyes but found that a small smile had creeped onto your face at the sound of his excitement.
"All the second- and third years are out at the moment-"
"Hellooww!" Itadori yelled out of the window in a very bad english accent, interrupted his teacher whilst he was talking.
"But you'll meet them soon enough," Gojo added, you could almost sense the smile on his face when he said that. You let out a sigh of relief, knowing that they probably didn't know you were there listening in to their conversation, "There aren't many of them, but there really is no reason for you to fight too, is there?" You raised an eyebrow at his last little comment but could hear Itadori's light singing to himself, his singing stopped when his sensei said that, "Fushiguro and I could retrieve sakuna's fingers. You could just wait here."
"It's fine, I said I'd do it, and I'm doing it." The determination in Yuuji's voice pissed you off, as if it were that easy retrieving Sakuna's-

wait what...

what were they trying to do by retrieving Sakuna's fingers, that was something that was deadly and shouldn't be messed with/taken lightly. Your brows suddenly furrowed and you found yourself beginning to worry.

"Though lazying around...while Fushiguro came in all beaten up to bring me a finger would be a funny sight."

"Well I know there's no way in hell you're not going to fight." Gojo replied.
"Hey!! You were testing me?!"
"If they were that easy to find, we would've found them all already." Sensei's voice lowered down to one of a husky whisper and you almost didn't hear what they were saying, "Some have a presence that's overwhelming, some keep very quiet, some have been already absorbed by a cursed spirit, there's nothing more troublesome when it comes to searching for them. But now we have you," What did that mean, now we had him? Every word coming out of Gojo's mouth became more and more confusing to me.

"The Sakuna within you will tell us where the fingers are to try and regain his power." He was a vessel, more precisely Sakuna's vessel, you widened your eyes and suddenly you felt weak at the knees. And Gojo's next words confirmed what you had just thought, "You're both vessel and locator, our very own radar! So we won't get anywhere without you in the field." Had Gojo sensei finally gone mad? Bringing Sakuna's vessel to Jujutsu tech?!
"You think he's going to be that nice?" Yuuji's first words back to Gojo were ones that usually would make you laugh but right now you were completely and utterly in shock to even process what they were saying, moreover you were furious that Gojo had let something so dangerous even on the premises.

The door to the room next to you suddenly flung open, taking you completely by surprise as you backed away from your door. "I think we can come to a win-win agreement there." Gojo said as they walked out of the room. Without thinking you suddenly flung the door to your room open and walked out calmly as if nothing had ever happened and as if you hadn't heard anything they had just said, you had no idea why you did it but you did and now you were stuck facing the new student, your teacher and Megumi, who had also just opened the door to his room and was standing outside it.

"You two are next door to me?!" Itadori said with an excited voice, you shot him an unimpressed glance and walked to where Megumi was standing, "Oh Fushiguro, you look like you're doing well right now. Hey! Didn't I just fight you back in the principals hall."
"You two have already met?" Megumi glanced from you to Itadori, who was standing there with a very happy expression on his face. You had only one thought on your mind, this was Sakuna's vessel? This boy who seemed so very innocent? It almost sent shivers down your spine, but you knew one thing for sure, this boy was not one you were going to trust so easily. He had the king of curses buried inside him and if that wasn't enough to make your senses twitch then the fact that he was also your next door neighbour disgusted you.
"Yeah, she tried to beat me up whilst I was doing my interview with the principal but I managed to restrain her."

There was a moment of silence and he slowly turned to face you, "You restrained (Y/n)?" Megumi replied almost incredulously.
"He caught me off guard." You stated in a monotone voice, but deep down behind the facade you were keeping up you were actually very embarrassed. A small chuckle erupted from Gojo's lips and you shot him the dirtiest look you could fathom.
"Anyways, there were plenty of other rooms weren't there?"
"But isn't livelier better?" Gojo said, walking towards you and Megumi, "I thought it would be good for-"
"Classes and mission are enough. This was an unwelcome favour."
"wowww! it's so organised!" Itadori had slipped through us and was now peeking inside Megumi's room with curious eyes.
"I just said you're unwelcome." Your friend replied shutting the door and almost catching Itadori's fingers in the crack.

"Well it's all good! More importantly, we're heading out tomorrow! We're going to pick up the third first-year-"
"I won't be tagging along to that."
"Oh yes you will (Y/n)." Gojo said with a sly look on his face, despite the headband covering his eyes you could already picture them glistening, knowing that he wanted you to make new friends and come out of your shell a little.

Gojo had known you ever since you were little, which was to be expected since you were the principals daughter, but he had been the first to arrive and collect you from the accident you had caused so many years ago. You had only been 10, yet you had caused such destruction that you had almost killed yourself with it. He knew that ever since that day you had never been the same but he had always been supportive of you, and you admired him for that.

Megumi on the other hand was more like a twin, you had been living together since you were 10 but had actually first met each other when you were five. You had been there with Gojo when he confronted little Megumi, you remember his unimpressed look on his face. But it softened when you walked towards him excitedly. You remembered grabbing his hand and shaking it violently, which made Megumi's eyes widen with surprise but then he retracted his hand instantly. Further along in time you had gone to middle school together and you witnessed him beating up the school delinquents every day, eventually you just got bored of his behaviour and would walk off. Nevertheless Megumi had always been rather protective of you when he had to be, for example if someone ever asked for your number, tried to hit on you or pick on you- despite you being perfectly capable of dealing with the situation yourself. In fact you'd always end up yelling at him that you weren't some damsel in distress.

"Fine I'll tag along." You replied to Gojo after a long minute of silence where Itadori looked at you with wide expectant eyes.