4.

The cars bustled around the station and there was the faint noise of the conductors whistle going off, you were in the Harajuku district in Tokyo with Megumi and Itadori. You had refused to even make eye contact with the boy you had just shared breakfast with because you still felt embarrassed about having stared for so long at his face. His dumb little face, you thought to yourself before glancing up at Megumi, who was impatiently tapping his foot.

"How are there only four first-years, isn't that too few?" Itadori said inbetween licking his bright blue ice lolly that he had begged Megumi and you to get with him, but you both had denied so he had only gotten one for himself. He was starting to ask his stupid questions again and you decided to not reply, but it didn't matter because Megumi did. 
"Well have you met anyone who can see curses before?" 
"Uhhh- nope." He replied, biting down on the ice lolly.
"That just proves how small a minority jujutsu sorcerers are." You replied this time, keeping your head down. Itadori glanced in your direction and let out a little 'huh' sound, as if he were confused that you were actually talking to him.

"Sorry for the wait!" You heard the voice of your sensei cry out, he was walking towards the three of you with a smile on his face, "oh? Your uniform made it in time I see!" He added, tilting his head down to look at Itadori, who was giving off his usual proud smile. 
"Yeah! It's a perfect fit." He replied enthusiastically, "Though it's slightly different that Fushiguro's." You had noticed that too, he had a red collar and hood which made him stand out from the rest of us.
"That's because uniforms can be customised upon request."
"Huh? But I never put in any requests." 
"I was the one who put in the custom order." Gojo replied smiling, you had already probably guessed why- but weren't in a place to comment about it. 
"Whatever, I guess." Itadori replied, slightly tugging on his hood. 
"It looks stupid." You stated, with a sly smile on your face. Itadori made an offended sort of face and was about to say something back but Megumi interrupted and said, 
"Be careful, Gojo-sensei has a tendency to do things like that," His gaze flickered down to me even though he was talking to Yuuji, who had wide curious eyes- as if he wanted to know why his teacher had modified his uniform. He had to be really thick to not get it, you thought to yourself. "More importantly, Why are we meeting up in Harajuku?" You had also been curious about that as well but hadn't asked many questions. 

"Because it's what she asked for-"
"Hey! Popcorn! I want some!" Itadori cried out excitedly, beginning to charge for the popcorn stand. Just before he could reach it you heard the sound of a girl talking to a man about a modelling gig, you and megumi turned around to see a girl with short light brown hair talking to a man that looked like he wanted to be elsewhere she was wearing the Jujutsu tech uniform so you guessed she would be your next classmate. 

The man started walking away but he didn't get far as she grabbed him by his collar, "What the hell, don't run away- come out and say it." She was holding him up with an angry expression on her face.
"We're about to go and talk to her?" Itadori said with a confused expression on his face, he had suddenly popped up out of nowhere with popcorn in one hand, a crepe with strawberries in the other and some odd glasses that spelled out the word 'rook', "This is kinda embarrassing."  
"So are you." You mumbled after Megumi made a 'tsk' noise. 

"Hey!" Gojo called out to the girl, "Over here!"
"Damn, what's up with that blindfold!" She replied before walking over and letting go of the man who scuttled off like a beetle. You already liked this girl, she seemed confident about her capabilities, which you had yet to see what they were. 

-----

The new girl shut the door to her locker and got back up to her feet, "Okay, once again," Gojo said, extending his hand as if to present the girl to you three. 
"Kugisaki Nobara." She stated her name before turning to face you with a small smile, "I'm happy I'm not the only girl in this group." She then proceeded to stare all of us down as if she were analysing us. I shifted awkwardly and tucked my hands in my pockets. 
"I'm Itadori Yuuji, I'm from Sendai." The boy with pink hair said happily, it looked like he was very excited to meet this girl and for some reason that didn't sit right with you. You brushed off the 'irked' feeling you had and focused on the introductions, 
"Fushiguro Megumi."
"I'm Masamichi (Y/n), nice to meet you." You had a more polite tone than Megumi, who was stoik as usual. 
"You're  the principal's daughter aren't you?" Nobara asked, you nodded in reply and she smiled at you. Then she continued analysing the two boys until she let out another sigh, "I always get stuck with unfortunate circumstances." She grumbled to yourself and you raised an eyebrow, not too sure what she was talking about. 
"She took one look and sighed." Itadori said, in quite a defeated tone, that made you chuckle for some reason and Megumi flickered his eyes in your direction. 

Megumi hadn't heard you make any sort of 'happy noise' in years, you always had looked so defeated, and now you were chuckling because of some comment Itadori had made. It almost made him feel uncomfortable. 

"Are we going somewhere from here?" Megumi asked, ignoring the weird feeling he had just got from hearing you chuckle. 
"We do have all four of you together, not to mention two of you are from the countryside." Gojo stated, "So of course we're going on a tour of Tokyo." He finished with a cheeky grin, you knew something was up. Gojo-sensei wouldn't just let you have a peaceful day off like this, but you didn't want to ruin the excitement that had suddenly filled the room.