11.

"Bonito Flakes." Said Inumaki as he passed Panda a dumpling with his chopsticks. It was the day before the Exchange event and you had all gathered with the second years to eat dinner. You had been training all day so naturally you couldn't wait to eat. In the middle of the table was a pan that was currently boiling. Panda lazily looked up at the dumpling Toge was feeding him before taking the dumpling from the chopsticks and put it in his mouth, the only noise now was the sound of Panda chewing- the rest of you were all deathly quiet for some reason, probably because you were all exhausted from the day that you'd just had. 
"Is it ready yettt." Nobara asked Megumi, dragging out the end of her sentence in a desperate sort of way.
"Salmon Salmon." Inumaki replied, earning a raised eyebrow from your behalf, everyone seemed to understand what he meant by that but you had absolutely no clue. Just on cue Megumi indicated that it was ready and everyone started passing him their bowls. In the bowls he put a mixture of steamed vegetables and Meatballs that were all cooked in the same ceramic pan. 
"Oh, these meatballs are good, did you make them yourself?" Maki asked satisfied as she began eating, giving Megumi a small approving smile.
"Oh, yes I did, they're quite easy to make." He replied, slightly nodding his head. You kept your eyes on them whilst eating your food, intrigued to hear the recipe that Megumi had used to make them. 

"You can cook for yourself? Not surprising actually." Nobara added, after he had finished explaining in detail, step by step, how to make the meatballs. She turned to face Megumi, who was currently the chef in question. 

"No, Itadori taught me how to make these." Megumi replied bluntly, causing you to bite your lip and look down at the floor underneath you, you knew already as soon as you had smelt what was cooking who had taught him to make them- but you hadn't brought it up because you didn't want to make the conversation awkward between you all. Because in all honesty, Itadori had also taught you as well.

 Nobara glanced in your direction before looking back at the black haired boy that sat near her, giving him a 'i told you not to bring him up' glare. Megumi, as usual didn't understand what Nobara was trying to communicate, furrowed his eyebrows, looking in your direction briefly just to see you with your head hung, completely absorbed in your own thoughts. 
"I see." You finally said, tilting your head back up again, forcing a face smile upon your face. 
"Itadori's legacy." Nobara said, attracting your attention. 
"I don't think that's right." Maki interrupted. Everyone looked in her direction, wanting to hear what she meant by that, but she didn't add anything on to explain what she meant, instead she just kept quiet as you all began to eat. 

"I think I'm going to be heading back to my room, thanks for the food Megumi," You said, getting up on your feet and walking to put your dirty bowl in the washing machine so that no one would have to wash your plate. Megumi looked at you just to see your eyes glimmering, he didn't understand why you were the most upset out of everyone- you had only known Itadori for 2 weeks, how could you have formed such a close bond with him in that short amount of time? 

As you were walking back your mind wandered and got lost in memories once again, 

"Hey (Y/n)!" Itadori cried from outside your door. 
"What is it pea brain." You had begun to become more comfortable around Yuji, to the point that you were actually starting to tease each other playfully. 
"Oi!- a-anyways, I was wondering if you wanted to come and cook with me?" He asked, causing you to flicker your attention to him. You got up to your feet and walked towards the door, opening it in one swift motion. You were currently wearing an oversized t-shirt and basketball shorts and Itadori scanned you from up to down when he saw what you had on. He would never tell you, but he secretly wished those had been his clothes that you were wearing instead of  your own. Just the thought of this made a blush spread out on his cheeks, causing you to notice and raise an eyebrow at him. He quickly shook the thought out of his head and felt his cheeks return to their normal colour. 
"What are we cooking?"  You asked curiously, still secretly wondering why he had blushed when he saw you (you couldn't be bothered to tease him about it because you didn't actually want to know why he had in case it was something weird). 
"My special Meatball recipe." He smiled proudly, taking your hand in his so that he could drag you to the kitchen, the act was small in his eyes- because he was used to being so physical with his friends, but to you this was big. Your eyes widened and focused on the fact that he was actually holding your hand. Your face became beet red and you almost let go, but it was too late as you had already arrived to the kitchen. 

You looked down at the hand he had held that day when he had taught you how to cook, not realising that someone was standing behind you. "I hope you're ready for the Exchange event (Y/n) because I'm sure the Kiyoto students will not go easy on you." Gojo said from behind you, making you snap around and almost punch your teacher in his face because of the way he had scared you. 

It was dark outside and you could hear the quiet noise of the cicadas singing in the night, the halls were dimly lit but you could see another figure behind him. You tried focusing your eyes but when they did they widened the size of saucers. You saw the dimly lit pink hair and brown eyes glisten in  the little light that there was. When you both made eye contact your mouth opened slightly, to make the hyperventilating easier. Your heart was pounding in your chest but you took a step closer to the figure. 

"Yuji?" You whispered, your voice cracking a little,