44.

Yuji's footsteps echoed as he raced forward, catching speed as he got closer to the curse in front of him.
"What are you doing, why are you still holding back?" The curse cooed as it climbed along the side of the corridor, it's body moving like a reptile as it weaved its way through Yuji's senseless and unrelenting fists.

"Someone must extinguish your flame." It said again, it's spine snapping as it bent over backwards to make fun of him. Yuji's eyebrows furrowed but his energy focused in, it was the one that Gojo had been moaning about for a week. Apparently it had been climbing into office buildings and was starting to get on Nanami's nerves, as his colleagues would begin lto become more drained and because of the setting he would have to observe but not engage into conflict- Itadori put himself up to the mission before anyone.

His phone started buzzing in his pocket, to which he paused what he was doing pulling it out and answering it. 

"Let it be me before your-"

The sound of the curse fizzing away was the first thing you heard when Yuji picked up.

"Hey babe, I'm in Shibuya where are you right now?"

"GOJO'S NOT PASSING ME FOR ENGLISH STUDIES, I'm getting ready to go ask Nobara to steal his hairspray with me." Yuji smiled at his phone screen, because of the situation he had you on loudspeaker and was smiling down at the profile photo he had set for you. It was one he had taken when he walked in on you on the toilet because he wanted to take a cute photo of you thinking you were doing your skincare but instead caught you sitting on the toilet with your head craned over staring into your phone screen. At the time it had him rolling around laughing but he checked with you if it was ok to set it as your profile photo.

"Probably because of this morning but he doesn't wear hairspray, does he?" He asked, tapping on the FaceTime button without thinking so he could see your face while you were talking.
"It's either that or his blindfold because his hair doesn't have that volume naturally." You replied after picking up. Showing your phone camera the chocolate bar he had bought for you earlier that day.

"Come meet me instead...or wait for me to get back before you do it because he's marked me down for a few subjects as well, is that chocolate all you've eaten today?"

"Nobara tried stealing it off me so I had to put it in a safe and she tried using her cursed tools on it so I had to eat it." His eyebrow raised in confusion.

"She threw a cursed nail at it...NOBARA ITS A CHOCOLATE BAR-"
"SHE WOULDN'T GIVE ME A CUBE!" Nobaras face was filling up the whole screen as she spoke.
"ITS AN OBLONG SHAPE AND I GOT HER THAT." He shouted back, moving his face away from the phone and flipping up his middle finger at the camera.
"I DONT GIVE TWO F-" His phone notified him that you had muted the call and it looked like you were giving her a stern talk.

He smiled and was trying to hold back laughing, because when you unmuted the call she was standing in the back of the call with her body turned towards the corner of the room as if she had been put on time out.

"Serves her right." Yuji said with a proud beam on his face, to which she turned around and started shouting. You ended up having to get up and run to the other room to avoid her snatching your phone and hanging it up on him.
"Keep that chocolate bar safe (y/n), I'll be back as soon as possible." He spoke like a proud father and told you he'd be getting the first bus bus if it wasn't quick enough he'd call Gojo to float him over.

You were still laughing when he hung up the phone, turning around to the doorway which was where Nobara standing panting. "I'm going to sever his fingers and feed them to him instead of Sukuna's so he can have control over that stupid mouth of his."

"Gojo's trying to open the kitchen sink with the tin opener to try and get out a new clip on earring he bought at the shop." Megumi said, not much distance behind her.
"Why...?" Nobara answered her voice trailing off.
"Not again." You said at the same time.
"Again?" She turned around back to you with her jaw hanging in complete confusion and an equally perplexed look to go with it.

You and Yuji had seen him do it this morning and Yuji had tried helping him even after you begged them to find a plumber.

"Plumbers can't use cursed energy." Was Gojo's only reply crossing his arms over his chest and leaning back, because his pride had been clearly hurt.
"You don't need to be a plumber to know you don't open a kitchen sink with a tin opener, I'm talking about calling a plumber for the aftermath of your little d.i.y project."
"Don't speak that way to your teacher."
"My teacher shouldn't be ruining student dorm kitchens." He pouted and walked out with his head slightly lowered but when Yuji said he saw a glimmer of the earring in the sink excitedly he doubled back quick and had his face almost pressed into the sink to see if he could catch a glimpse.

Clearly he hadn't gotten in out yet.

"Can you please come and get him out the kitchen so I can make some food for when Yuji gets back, he's been on a mission since he left before lunch and I need to wash the greens in the sink." He seemed exhausted so you nodded and stood up from the chair you had sat down on, turning around to Nobara and telling her to go and get his hairspray.

"It's all natural actually. Now what are you all doing here?" Gojo was now standing behind Megumi, a proudly smug look on his face. You looked over at Nobara and Megumi to see them with the blank thousand yard stare in their eyes, as if they don't have a single thought going on behind them.

Your jaw dropped like Nobara's and you started dashing towards the kitchen because you didn't miss the fact that Gojo now had an obviously fake massive earring clipped to his ear. Confused as to why you had reacted that way, they all followed you except Satoru because when they all arrived to what looked like the plumbers version of a murder scene.

The bottom metal of the sink was missing and the pipe going down from it was basically ripped open. You all stood there for a second in complete silence, the only sound coming after that was the sound of the spatula in Megumi's hand hitting the floor.

"Why does this feel like dejavu?" Nobara was the first to say something but by then even Yuji had got back and his jaw was the third to drop.

"I think he used his domain expansion on it..." Yuji added, rubbing his chin in confusion after kissing your cheek, gathering his thoughts and holding it together instead of bombarding them with questions about what had happened while he was gone.